PDA

View Full Version : The first time...

Bart
Jul 15, 2003, 06:07 PM
The first time you beat the ultimate forest what level where you and how hard was it?

Micah
Jul 15, 2003, 06:35 PM
i entered ultimate at lvl 52 with a HUmar. by the time i beat forest i was a lvl 58 or something. i lvled up a little first. it wasnt that hard. i just had to heal myself after 1 hit. because my HUmar died after 2. as for the boss. i just used some ice resistant armor add ons. and i was fine, just alot of resta. heres my stuff when i went into ultimate forest...

weapon: dragon slayer +34
shield: secret gear
armor: something i cant remember the name of +4 slots
slot 1: god/arm
slot 2: god/arm
slot 3: god/arm
slot 4: god/arm
mag: Varaha - lvl 200 - 12/185/3/0 - 120% - 0

OnnaWren
Jul 15, 2003, 06:40 PM
I remember the first time I entered the Ultimate Forest... that was quite a while ago, when v2 for the Dreamcast had just been released. My Yellowboze RAcaseal (of the same name) was Level 100 at this point, and I waltzed in, my Celestial Frame with four God/Powers at the ready, my Level 200 MAG at my shoulder, my max-ground Suppresed Gun locked and loaded.

And I got my ass handed to me! XO

This was the time when no one knew what to expect; armor-plated turtle kings (Gamera!) and Pal Rappies abounded, one's first schooling by a Tollaw, humiliation at the business end of a lightning bolt spit out by a Hildelt (although I have yet to see a Hildetorr- I'll just take your word on it)...

...fun times, those.

Bart
Jul 16, 2003, 12:20 AM
The ultimate forest was hard on ver 2. I remember I didnt have it online yet but I played with my Level 78 HUmar Sigurd. Had a level 200 mag and my Trusty Soul Eater. I got my ass handed to me on a sliver plater. The first time on GC I beat the dragon at level 63.

Night_Star
Jul 16, 2003, 12:56 AM
yea they did make ultimate mode a lot easier from dreamcast
i remember sending my lvl 100 hunewearl with a spread needle and got swallowd, chewed up, and spit out! i ended up getting her to lvl 120 and could barely survive the caves http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
but now i have a lvl 105 hunewearl and she can go just fine in the mines

SubstanceD
Jul 16, 2003, 02:45 AM
My Hucaseal just got to Ultimate on Sunday at level 98. To be honest, it was not easy but it also was not hard either ( the biggest difference that I noted was that it takes alot longer to kill the enemies since they have soo much HP, that and the fact that critecal attacks from bad guys do major damage ). I only did one run of Ultimate Forest, fought the boss ( never died ), cleared Forest and opened up Caves. To be honest I have not played much on Ultimate since ( I was hoping that killing bad guys would give me more exp so I am a bit upset and put off, it does not seem worth the hassle ) but now that I have my Delsabre Shield I will now begin looking for my Red Sword and my Chain Sawd, maybe a Demolition Comet.

Aero_Ruisu
Jul 16, 2003, 02:53 AM
In Ver. 2 My level 88 Hucast beat the Forest with damage traps and his Dragon Slayer. However I could never beat the dragon he beat the living hell out of me. but I beat the Ult Forest with my Fonewm at level 44 in GC.

ShadowJedi
Jul 16, 2003, 05:05 AM
First time on Ult Forest for me was on DC.
My level: 69
Class: HUmar
Weapon: M&K justice +3
POWER MAG
Armor: something with 4 slots and 4 GOD/ABILITIES (legit)
Shield, don't remember.
I went in, and did 0-2 damage a shot.

Went back to town, bought a 45% native handgun(YES HANDGUN)
165-173 damage, improvement!
I killed a few enemies got to the Central Dome teleporter, and exited.
I didn't wanna fight the dragon, havn't played DC since.
ON GC: HUnewearl lvl 64
wep: Vulcan +9
Shield: Psychic Barrier
POWER MAG
Dragon Armor 4 slot:Elf arm ++ x2,Ogre Power+ and Super Resist
I just kicked bartle ass using S/D/J/Z.