PDA

View Full Version : whats ur favorite class?why?

saberzeroTY
Jul 15, 2003, 07:00 PM
Which is ur favorite class and why. i wanted to see what ppl like the most.

Asuka_chan
Jul 15, 2003, 07:07 PM
FOmarls! ^^ I just love them ^^. I know they don't have a lot of physical power, but their magic makes up for it ^^. Welcome to PSOW! *gives you gummie bears and Poptarts*

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 15, 2003, 08:38 PM
i like HUmars the best.
I can beat down anything.
Block atks.
and the attacks that manage to hit me are so little in damage.

so basically they are the best.

They can even use up to lv 15 techs. so there magic is ok too.

i am lv 112. so it pays in the end.

ohh yeah HI http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Enyalis_Cho
Jul 15, 2003, 11:32 PM
Welcome to PSOW. I'm a big fan of RAmarls. I just like being able to stand on the other side of the room and pick people off.

saberzeroTY
Jul 16, 2003, 12:33 AM
i see that u all like different things and thanks for welcoming me to PSOW.

Shattered_weasel
Jul 16, 2003, 12:48 AM
i like Hunters.....o wait wrong game.....i like assassins.....ahhhh ill get it right. O i know i love the little FOnewerals

ctrl
Jul 16, 2003, 12:59 PM
Master of Dragons, I can't see why you like HUmar. I just really hate them! I have a lvl 111 HUmar and he still can't do much in Mines Ult. Oh, wait, is that just because I can't play very well.... :. Anyway, started a Hucast and at lvl 59 he's got more atp than the Humar. And besides, the spells that HUmar can cast aren't that good. I hardly ever used them, or is that also because I can't play....

*Begins to question himself, and thinks it would be smart to stop talking*

BOSDante
Jul 17, 2003, 03:12 AM
i like all hu and all ra

because there are my favorite character and my clan charater(BOS Dante) is perfect because i got rare amor(no dupes) rare weapon(no dupe) and rare mag(not too much but i got 22 mags in lv 5 by starting again in one character)

Vampiric_1
Jul 21, 2003, 11:01 PM
My personal favorites are the HU females, for many reasons. The HUnewearl is just great to look at, and a hottie chick with a big ass sword is just awesome..... also, they have great stats and good techs, so they are excellent characters. HUcaseals.......... I can't say enough good things about HUcaseals. Regardless of what others tell you about them, they are quite simply the best class out there. Just have to know how to use them properly. And welcome to PSOW. I hope you find it as informative and helpful as I have.

Batou
Jul 22, 2003, 05:10 AM
I would definitely have to say RAMAR
just because they are the closest
character PSO has to a ninja/sniper.

Keza
Jul 22, 2003, 10:30 AM
Humar is one of the best but i still get kicked about in the ruins on ultimate. but forces are ok too, Humar all the way though!

QuelThalasRA
Jul 22, 2003, 12:22 PM
RAmarls id say. . .i love being able to kill stuff from the other side of the room and she has the best MST of the ranger class giving her real good healing and deband/shifta support abilities. . .these can really help if your lacking a good support force (like my travel companion Yuki)

Assassin_Tom
Jul 22, 2003, 04:24 PM
RAmar. It's fun shooting down the Dimenians from a distance watching them try to kill you. Best accuracy and can become a medic for melee companions.
If the guy needs resta clear a path with my Beam+35 and then resta him/her.

Da_Jue
Jul 27, 2003, 07:10 AM
I like Fonewearl, she's soo cute w ^__^ and have many TP and EVP

umbrella
Jul 27, 2003, 01:58 PM
On 2003-07-27 05:10, Da_Jue stated fuzzily:

I like Fonewearl too! She's soo cute w ^__^ and have many TP and EVP

strongmad89
Jul 27, 2003, 02:31 PM
I guess I like HUcast and FOmar the best.

strongmad89
Jul 27, 2003, 02:34 PM
oh yeah, I like them because HUcast has really high ATP, and FOmar has 1.3x bonus to the "Gi" techs and Grants.

(sorry about the double post)

BurningSquall
Jul 27, 2003, 06:00 PM
humars are really cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The_Fool
Jul 31, 2003, 07:03 PM
I like the RaCast they just rock high Atp And Def and they have lots of mines

PJ
Jul 31, 2003, 08:30 PM
Lesse see...

The one that's most like the real me...

FOmar.

The cutest?

FOnewearl! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Easily the Most Evil?

SUPAH CHAO! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif No, not me, my human form (HUmar).

LilWashu
Aug 2, 2003, 05:22 AM
On 2003-07-27 05:10, Da_Jue wrote:

Mine would have to be a Fomarl Ultra cute.. hehe
Just like me.. =^;^=

Neverwinter
Aug 5, 2003, 03:14 AM
I like the FOmar because he is a strong force, but still has very good magic abilities. Also, he has good EVP and OK DFP, he is my fave and my main character.

ShadowFOrce
Aug 5, 2003, 09:15 AM
I've started to take a liking to the HUnewearls. Maybe it is because she is at level 11 and she has a level 121 mag ( savitri) No no that isn't it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_clown.gif

shifter
Aug 5, 2003, 10:31 AM
My fav is my hucaseal. Having that high evp and ata is always better than ungodly power and not being able to hit anyone. Traps are under rated in my oppinion and can really help out if you know what your are doing. She beats out my racast for now, until i get a better ata mag.

Anidel86
Aug 5, 2003, 10:57 AM
Give me a Humar anyday. I will just cut down the enemy without even breakin a sweat. Oh ya.

Golovko
May 26, 2008, 10:57 PM
HUcast forever and always.

Out_Kast
May 27, 2008, 04:48 AM
*is knocked off seat*
Geez, dude. That's a 5 year bump!
You know, you should avoid that. It kinda makes things get a little messy...

Ionic Warrior
May 27, 2008, 07:34 AM
*realizes that this thread was bumped from five years ago >_>;*