PDA

View Full Version : FOnewearl TP Weapons

Axle
Jul 15, 2003, 07:02 PM
I am trying to make a force that packs a punch while also trying to collect all the weapons that deal TP and MST.

I have looked at all of the canes, rods, and wands plus the Holy Ray and Platain Huge Fan. All of these require MST to use. I would like to know other weapons that a FOnewearl can use that either use TP to attack or take TP from the enemy.

Thanks for the help!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axle on 2003-07-17 10:04 ]</font>

Logical2u
Jul 15, 2003, 07:03 PM
Any ???? weapons that steals TP or a Spirit weapon.

Axle
Jul 15, 2003, 07:37 PM
Sorry I forgot about that part!

I meant to ask for the red weapons or special or ??? weapons. It's to hard to find the spirit type weapons for me...

Monomate
Jul 15, 2003, 07:44 PM
Talis...and Mahu(?) i think...they steal TP

Axle
Jul 15, 2003, 07:48 PM
I just looked at the cards so I really just want to know of some good guns and sabers...stuff like that I guess but thanks for the card info!

lain2k3
Jul 15, 2003, 08:10 PM
Double saber Is a very common choice among forces for TP revival.

Axle
Jul 15, 2003, 09:03 PM
Double Saber huh? I'll look into that right away, thanks!

Stalfos333
Jul 15, 2003, 11:38 PM
My Hunewearl uses a DoubleSabre for TP regain. It's weak, but does well enough against a stationary or nonviolent adversary...

Edit:It's weak for a Hunter weapon, but will be great for a Force.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stalfos333 on 2003-07-15 21:45 ]</font>

Night_Star
Jul 16, 2003, 01:06 AM
yea double saber is actually one of the best
but it only works till you get to ultimate mode. they do too much damage to use one, plus fonewearl isnt accurate enough to use it to make it any use

Elusive_Llama
Jul 16, 2003, 01:22 AM
My fonewearl uses a doublesaber and I manage to pull off tp-stealing attacks on frozen enemies. Since I steal 93 tp a hit, I can easily go through Ult. Ruins online and have virtually unlimited tp while casting spells left and right.

Jack
Jul 16, 2003, 04:09 AM
Geist Vulcan does a good job as well.

AxemPunanny
Jul 16, 2003, 04:15 AM
On 2003-07-15 23:06, Night_Star wrote:
yea double saber is actually one of the best
but it only works till you get to ultimate mode. they do too much damage to use one, plus fonewearl isnt accurate enough to use it to make it any use

Double Saber has always been a good weapon for "spirit" ability, TP stealing. But it isn't too strong. Of course you wouldn't need it too much for attacking anyway, just stealing TP for Forces. Not to mention that it is too weak for Ultimate.

And as Jack said, Geist Vulcans. They've been a good choice, ever since the DC days. Quick, and pretty accurate. Spirit weapons are basically just support weapons. They're just their to hold while you use ur magic. You only use them for TP stealing.

Mahu does steal TP. To me, it isn't too effective; at least not as effective as the Double Saber. At least with the Double Saber you can actually deal some damage. Then again, you don't have to worry about doing melee attacks.

Axle
Jul 16, 2003, 09:10 AM
I know that you mentioned Mahu as not that great because it doesn't deal as much damage as the double saber but the fact that it is long range makes it good as well but what about the other cards?

Ketchup345
Jul 16, 2003, 03:01 PM
The Hitogata card is also a nice rare with TP steal, and it has more power than the Mahu and Talis and only a few more MST requirement. The Hitogata is also more accurate. Another good part about the Hitogata is it can be upgraded eventually, when you get the Book of Hitogata and 900? MST. Might be harder to get but is in all areas better.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 16, 2003, 03:15 PM
Have u tried using sting tip? If your fonewearl doesn't have enough ATP to equip the Double Saber yet, then I would suggest the sting tip, since its accurate and fast.

I personally hate mechguns because about half of their attacks miss unless u get up close.

oh and I thought I should say this:

HILDEBEAR'S/HILDEBLUE'S CANE OWNZ

klepto
Jul 16, 2003, 04:42 PM
I have a double saber with 60% hit I use with my FOmar. My TP stealing attacks rarely miss.

excecutor
Jul 16, 2003, 04:45 PM
On 2003-07-16 13:01, Ketchup345 wrote:
The Hitogata card is also a nice rare with TP steal, and it has more power than the Mahu and Talis and only a few more MST requirement. The Hitogata is also more accurate. Another good part about the Hitogata is it can be upgraded eventually, when you get the Book of Hitogata and 900? MST. Might be harder to get but is in all areas better.

what does it turn into?

Axle
Jul 16, 2003, 06:00 PM
I was going to try and get the Hitogata and then when I had enough MST go for the Dancing Hitogata.

I don't really like mech guns either. I use them for fun every now and then but I'd rather have something else.

The double saber is one that I will make sure to get. I can use it against people when my force can actually take the hits.

Thanks for all of the help guys! If you have anymore info I'm all ears! If I can help you guys in anyway just ask...

Dragon_Knight
Jul 16, 2003, 06:06 PM
My prefurance is the double saber, but then again I'm a melee nut. Heck I even made a mag for my force so she COULD melee even on ULT. You however might just want a mechgun or hand gun that steals TP. However I would sugest hand guns, mech guns hit more times but they don't suck out as much TP per hit as a hand gun or saber and they are prone to missing.

Axle
Jul 17, 2003, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the help everybody!

This info is more than enough to get my FOnewearl up and running...

Thanks again!

Malkavian
Jul 17, 2003, 02:36 PM
If it hasn't hit % it wont work much but sting tip is a nice looking TP steal cane type.

Brave hammer uses TP for a stronger attack. And you can add spirit attack to srank weapons, combined with their high ATP when full grinded that can be a good special for finish enemies. But I thinks is more for fun than nothing, they consume too much TP.

Axle
Jul 17, 2003, 03:12 PM
Well I really don't want to use the S-Rank weapons. I just don't really consider them to be special type weapons to me... I'd rather use something like the Sting Tip. I can always raise my accuracy or get a good accuracy mag.

Thanks for the help!