PDA

View Full Version : Whats the highest lvl possible?

Decend
Jul 15, 2003, 09:49 PM
The subject says it all.

Bit
Jul 15, 2003, 09:50 PM

300 on the upcoming episode three, I hear.

Kometsky
Jul 15, 2003, 11:02 PM
Why post this?? its allover these pages and loads of other sites It might even be in the game manual if i'm not mistakin'.

Sedyne
Jul 15, 2003, 11:37 PM
Level 300 would be radculously stupid, I still want them to change it back to Level 100. However make Level 100 Exp = 40million exp.

Reenee
Jul 15, 2003, 11:47 PM
Rediculously stupid? I tend to think of it as a patience meter. You've got tons of it if you reach 300.

Ether
Jul 15, 2003, 11:57 PM
On 2003-07-15 21:37, Sedyne wrote:
Level 300 would be radculously stupid, I still want them to change it back to Level 100. However make Level 100 Exp = 40million exp.

That's a terrible idea, the system now is well balanced enough to let casual players get to 80 and see ultimate mode, and let hardcore player spend forever to get to 200.

lvl 80 right now is 1.2 million, if 100 was 40 million, I dont think many people would like the sudden jump to 2 million exp level ups

HunterOfPSO
Jul 16, 2003, 04:37 AM

ShadowJedi
Jul 16, 2003, 04:43 AM
As my opinion on something that comes on this board and many other boards:
POSTING ONE WORD/NUMBER ANSWERS WHEN THE SAME THING HAS BEEN SAID SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS SPAMMING AND IS JUST PLAIN STUPID!!!
God damn...

Sedyne
Jul 16, 2003, 08:37 AM
On 2003-07-15 21:47, Shapiro wrote:
Rediculously stupid? I tend to think of it as a patience meter. You've got tons of it if you reach 300.

Well I must say, reacheing level 999 on dreamcast v1 only took me 5 minutes ^_^

Godfather
Jul 16, 2003, 09:07 AM
oh yes thr haxxor days of DC

who remembers entering a game to see every square inch of it covered by 999999 meseta.

people offering to bring u to lvl 999

the list goes on

rena-ko
Jul 16, 2003, 09:23 AM
gah, i'm glad i never witnessed this... just weapons with ridiculous percents and lobby fsods... whew...

and... 200... ep3 doesnt add any new content to the current game, just a new game mode, afaik. so far for rumors...

ginko990
Jul 16, 2003, 11:17 AM
On 2003-07-15 21:37, Sedyne wrote:

200 is fine, but i think at 200 your total EXP should be about 64 million.

_brainchild
Jul 16, 2003, 12:03 PM
I loath GameSharkers.
Back when PSO was still kinda popular on the Dreamcast but we could tell that the DC didn't have long to live, I had finally acquired online capabilities. I took my level 92 character on. Mind you I built him up entirely offline, Gameshark free, no strategy guide, squandered my social life.
The first few times I went on went alright, except for the annoying level of beggars present, asking for weapons the likes of which I had never even heard of, assuming that since I was such a high level either (a)I'm overloaded with rare items that I can think of better to do with them than give them away, or (b)that I was a GameSharker.
One day...I logged on...went onto a team and was PK'd in the lobby. Lost my Geist Gladius with 40% on Hit. Pissed me off, and I couldn't even hit them back.
That wasn't as horrible as when my HUmar (whom took the place of my outside life for weeks) was transformed into NOL(from the "Journalistic Persuit" quest). I got onto a team and didn't show up. I had a view of the Hunter's Guild but couldn't do anything. My character wouldn't appear, so I powered off and loaded up offline. I retained my name, however I was now a HUnewearl, level 5, no items.
From that day forth I swore my hatred toward GameSharkers and other Hackers of the game. I vowed that the likes of these uncouth individuals would never feel the soothing breeze of my Resta, never would a fallen GameSharker partake of the sweet Moon Atomizers from my inventory, I would relish in observing as a gamesharker suffers from paralyzation as I withhold my Anti, a GameSharkers request for a Telepipe to my area would fall on deaf ears, I would stand in the doorway and watch as you are repeatedly smitten by the trio of Delsabres whilst he pitifully requests my assistance, and I will do my best to flame these miscreants as they try to justify their use of the vile GameShark on these untainted forums of PSO World. ^_^

s.TiNgEr
Jul 16, 2003, 12:10 PM
hmmm....... ok...

Artemidorus
Jul 16, 2003, 12:34 PM
...wow...that sounds like the beginning of an evil villan's denoument of this secret plot to destroy all Gamesharkers and their fowl ways.

Well, maybe that'd be a hero, not a villan!

s.TiNgEr
Jul 16, 2003, 12:37 PM
Hero and a villian to some people

Shadow777
Jul 16, 2003, 01:53 PM
gamesharks are fun SOMETIMES for use in offline games just to goof around. but when they are used to RUIN a person's online game experience.... tut tut
anyone who uses a gameshark in that manner should be maimed or killed

_brainchild
Jul 16, 2003, 02:04 PM
Of course I'd be a hero!!! Just doing what I can to rid the world of dirty GameSharkers.
Well, I only care if someone's cheating on a MMORPG. It's your own thing if you lack skill and can't get through a single player game, but it just takes from the fun if you're on a game like PSO GameSharking. I'm sure I'm not alone on this one. There's a fanart on this site about it.

Lman90245
Jul 16, 2003, 02:18 PM
all the more reason for "pay to play" to be no longer among us >=)...