PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOO!!!!!!

PUCK
Mar 18, 2001, 06:15 PM
DAMN YOU SCRUFFY!!!!! Okay! Guess what? I am officially an animal hater. MY DOG ATE MY VMU!!!! Yes, yes... It sounds like an excuse some stupid kid would use to get out of turning in their homwork, but... IT HAPPENED!!! Okay, I got offline lastnight to eat dinner (which happened to consist of shrimp-fried rice, and eggrolls) Well, when I was done, I went back into my room ready to play some more PSO, when I found a broken VMU laying on the floor, and my dog sitting next to it grinning as if he were saying "serves you right for feeding my cat food." ....Um... Not that I did er anything... Um... But anyways, I LOST ALL OF MY SAVES!!! Yes, including PUCK, and all of his countless rare weapons... Now I have to start all over from lv. 1, not that PUCK was very high or anything (he was only lv. 30), but I had other characters on my save such as my lv.100 guy, lv.75 guy, and my lv.23 guy, all with rare weapons... Well, I guess its only a game, so I'll get back to playing now... By the way, IM PUTTING THAT DOG TO SLEEP!!!! j/k