PDA

View Full Version : Odd Thing

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jul 16, 2003, 03:38 AM
Well,I fought olga flow on ultimate with my little brother and after we killed him we where able to see Flowen,the thing is,not me or my brother had any red weapons with us,I even checked before we went to P2 because I thought mabey my little brother had changed weapons after we killed it but the only weapons we both brought with us where our vulcans.Puzzled I thought mabey it was some error or something and forgot about it.A few days later I do Ult ruins solo offline and beat Falz,I see the ending and it's showing Rico,I usually get the rappy ending but this time around it's showing rico.All quests have been beaten so im not sure how that happen,also I didnt have any red weapons I used on him.There is one thing outta all this I do know,I was equipped with Rico's earrings.I'm going to try and re-do both of these to see if it works again,I usually only go to ruins to get another spread for my brother's RAmarl but I have a feeling mabey the earrings had something to do with this.

ShadowJedi
Jul 16, 2003, 04:54 AM
Firstly, use the enter button.
Secondly, browse/search the forum for answers.
Thirdly, it's because all quests have been beaten.

joncushing
Jul 16, 2003, 11:06 AM
Take a look at this, this mite help answer your question:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=878

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jul 19, 2003, 10:11 AM
But...I saw Flowen without the red weapons,and the rico ending came when I didn't beat all quests,I usually get the rappy ending after all quests beaten but this time it was rico's,the ending I got before I beat all quests....er,nm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl on 2003-07-19 08:13 ]</font>

LunarShadowX
Jul 19, 2003, 01:34 PM
I love it when people reply without even reading the entire post of the original author.

Anyways, I guess it is possible that if you equip any of Rico's equipment, be it her Earrings, Glasses, or her weapons, that you get Heathcliff Flowen. As for the different Ultimate Ending, it could be because you had them equipped as well, I don't know about that one.

BOmar
Jul 19, 2003, 04:40 PM
On 2003-07-16 02:54, ShadowJedi wrote:
Firstly, use the enter button.
Secondly, browse/search the forum for answers.
Thirdly, it's because all quests have been beaten.

Fourthly, always read a persons post before criticising them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif