PDA

View Full Version : If I COULD play online, which I can't (yet), what kinds of g

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 16, 2003, 10:14 AM
check my trade lists

Inu_Ranma
Jul 16, 2003, 01:36 PM
I'd give you a dragon slayer or something for Gravitation plate, and you could propably trade your merges for something nifty...but I dunno about the rest, seeing as I'mn new at this. Good Luck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Inu

Bill
Jul 16, 2003, 02:27 PM
Well, Where is your trade list?

HatakeKakashi
Jul 16, 2003, 04:17 PM
you have to look under his user information and the list will be under his name, information, etc.(click on the little box below his post)( the first one from the left)

Benzine
Jul 16, 2003, 05:21 PM
I recommend plenty of dark resistance and a cure/paralysis for your ult temple hunting. There's only about 6-10 belras per temple run and they don't drop for squat :/ I've been hunting a yasha with my lv99 HUnewearl for about a week now and the lilies are quite aggravationg.

PS skyly should be able to pipetrick a red slime that drops a demo comet on ult caves I think. It was either a demo comet or a meteor cudgel, I don't remember. check the tabular drop charts on this site for verification.