PDA

View Full Version : Post your favorite slot items for a Force!

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 16, 2003, 12:33 PM
What's your favorite slot items for a force?

Mine so far... (keep in mind im only lvl 65 and this is my first character) ... are Wizard/Techniques, along with Angel/Mind++s and I sometimes use Metal/Bodys.

I though about searching for TP/REVIVAL's but I realized that since I have so much TP it probably wouldn't help that much. Am I right in thinking this? Or should I search for it?

BTW obviously I should replace the Angel/Minds for God/Minds and such what, I'm just trying to see if theres something else that you guys think is good that I should look for.

Bit
Jul 16, 2003, 12:42 PM
God/Body's and God/Mind's are pretty good for Forces, God/Techniques are good, until you get level 30 techs.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 16, 2003, 03:22 PM
What about TP/REVIVAL? Are those worth searching for, or should I stick with DFP and MST?

NeiLast
Jul 16, 2003, 03:24 PM
God/Techniques are good, until you get level 30 techs.

Does this mean that they don't up your tech level past 30?

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 16, 2003, 03:26 PM
Yeah, you can't up your techs over lvl 30.

Soukosa
Jul 16, 2003, 03:27 PM
On 2003-07-16 13:24, NeiLast wrote:

God/Techniques are good, until you get level 30 techs.

Does this mean that they don't up your tech level past 30?

Technique units won't raise the levels of techs past the class limit.

Cengah
Jul 16, 2003, 03:52 PM
My favorite thing for a force depends on which type it is.

IF its a Fonewearl then i mostly use god and angel minds and nothing else.

but if its for a Fomar which i can melee with i'll use ogre power, elf legs and god minds.

XSeraphimX
Jul 16, 2003, 03:55 PM
In my slots i like to use Angel/Mind++, Angel/Mind, Ogre/Power, and General/Mind, im looking for a God/Mind or 2.

Nai_Calus
Jul 16, 2003, 03:58 PM
Depends on the Force and the mode he's in. If it's my FOnewm Ian-chan X, I'll just use four God/Minds. Ditto my FOmars Zero and Helios when they're being standard FOs. If they're meleeing they use a God/HP, an Ogre/Power++, an Elf/Arm++ and a God/Battle. They also use different Mags, with a 7/0/43/150 Sato for techs and a 5/145/50/0 Rati for melee

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian-KunX on 2003-07-16 14:01 ]</font>

Starkmaster
Jul 16, 2003, 04:49 PM
before my data got corrupted, i had on my lv. 44 FOnewearl a 3 god/power and 1 god/battle, because she didnt need more mst, she had almost 3000 tp. and she is very weak. i still have her but i lost the units because i had them on my hunter on another memory card.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 16, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-07-16 14:49, Starkmaster wrote:
before my data got corrupted, i had on my lv. 44 FOnewearl a 3 god/power and 1 god/battle, because she didnt need more mst, she had almost 3000 tp. and she is very weak. i still have her but i lost the units because i had them on my hunter on another memory card.

Im not quite sure if you meant to put 3000 here, but if you did, then your full of crap. 3000 tp? Seriously.

BladeofDarkness
Jul 16, 2003, 06:47 PM
Dude, at lvl 200 a FOnewearl only has 2098 tp.

Anyway, My FOmar uses Elf/Arm+,Elf/Arm++,God/Power and God/Luck (I have 70 luck with it on which equals a whole lot of criticals).

If anyone cares his mag Stats are 35/40/50/75 (Nidra)

Skankhair
Jul 16, 2003, 08:10 PM
For a pure tech Force, God/Mind is all you need. However, a God/Tech is nice along the way, but worthless once your techs are up to, or near, lvl 30.

A pure magic Force with 4 God/Mind++s is, IMO, the perfect setup.

But a melee Force will need stuff like God/Battle, and power and HP units.

FluxGryphon
Jul 16, 2003, 09:59 PM
Actually I like having a bunch of God/HPs just so my FO won't get killed really really quick. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Maybe a God/Mind and/or a Wizard/Technique. (I need to find a Devil or God/Technique...along with that blasted Psycho Wand...mrrmrmrmrmrm.)

eXo
Jul 17, 2003, 01:29 AM
Heres what i use....

(1)God Mind
(2)God Mind
(3)God Mind
(4)God Mind

you got to love that nar lily http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Daone269
Jul 17, 2003, 09:14 AM
I use God/Battle (for Holy Ray I found),God Luck(from Love Rappy, need more critical hits with Holy Ray), God/Arm and a God/Body. God it's great to be legit.

Genoa
Jul 17, 2003, 10:14 AM
I have NO good force people but guessing...

God/Technique
TP/Revival
God/Mind
God/Body

I think thats pretty good to have on http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Nei3rd
Jul 17, 2003, 11:22 AM
I good ol Edgar I got a God/Mind++, a God/Body (gotta give him a jolt in DEF), a God/HP (He can take a Grants from Falz pretty good), and that on unit that gives your stats +20. A god/technigue...attribute or whatever. And to defend Stark I think he was exagerating his tp level due to the sheer bigness of his Fonewearl's TP. God I can't spell this morning. Anybody have a God/Grammer I can use?