PDA

View Full Version : HUcast attack speed?

Gohanks
Jul 16, 2003, 01:44 PM
Maybe it's just my imagination. I have two characters, both Hunters.

One is Zera, lv75 HUnewearl. The other is the newbie Insane, lv37 HUcast.

Okay. So I managed to trade for a god/battle and BKB (might be duped, but... that's not the point of this =/.) Using Zera's super powered MAG and power mats (note: always, always store 'em!) and some units I've found, I managed to get Insane strong enough to wield the Black King Bar at the low, low level of 37. Zera can wield at it at her level with her MAG, as well.

Problem comes up, here. I have a God/Battle. When Zera uses the BKB and God/battle, her normal attacks come out insanely fast. Now. When Insane uses the God/Battle and BKB, his are DEFINITELY slower. Odder still, the "Special" attack is extremely quick for him, as quick as Zera's normals. Is there some odd glitch going on here? Why can't he attack as fast as she can?

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 16, 2003, 02:15 PM
i made a hucast last night, and it seemed like the saber animation was faster than it is for my HUmar

Gohanks
Jul 16, 2003, 10:26 PM
Really? Well, I'm talking HUnewearl vs HUcast here, with a Darth-Maul doublesaber weapon (Black King Bar) - it just seems a lot slower with or without God/Battle for the HUcast.

lain2k3
Jul 16, 2003, 10:39 PM
the hucast and humar animation is very different - and much slower than that of every female animation in the game. the females tend to have quicker animations than the males for most items, except regular sabers. I hate the male double saber animation, the first two hits are incredibly slow.