PDA

View Full Version : how is XBOX cheating going?

segasoulja
Jul 16, 2003, 02:02 PM
ive been a long time LEGIT player of the dreamcast version, and theres only one question deciding if i buy the xbox version or not...
hacking KILLED the dreamcast version, especially duping and noling, everyone is running around with a lvl 200 chao mag and a spread needle +99, which really lowers the fun and difficulty of the game.

my question is, is psox as bad as dreamcast when it comes to duping? im sure if its true then the battle mode is useless when it could be a great thing, but when everyone has the ultimate items, it wont be half as fun.

HayatoShi
Jul 16, 2003, 05:21 PM
I think that was the best part of the game (East Side!)...the items that is.

Anywhoo... The XBOX version is going quite well. You should own it for XBOX especially if you own XBOX live. And with the absence of a keyboard... the microphone. I LOVE PLAYING THE CHALLENGE MODE. But as far as cheats go... That's what I meant by "GOING QUITE WELL". My pal Illusion is on the hacking as I speak... He got a website about it but... I'm not giving that info away. You will have to IM me, because I don't support giving codes on the message boards because I fully understand the policy of the website and I don't wanna get in trouble. And also sometimes... I feel passion... Passion for a game and the ability to have fun... which is why I spared PSO THIS TIME... FOR NOW.

Shmee
Jul 17, 2003, 02:12 AM
right now. (7/17/03) there are hacks and dupes. lots of them. most games i go into that are unlock(with people i dont know) usually have someone usein a crazy item like a j sword double cannon or dark weaps. i just play with the same people and try to have fun.

RandomHero
Jul 17, 2003, 03:13 AM
Hacking and such is still pretty bad on Xbox. But at least you need to mod your xbox and for Action Replay. Also, Sega did a patch that stopped the online dupping thing. Those things cut down on it.

primer567
Jul 17, 2003, 11:49 AM
Its not too bad

Nei3rd
Jul 17, 2003, 04:09 PM
It's been rather fine since the patch. But now it's just the hacking and the AR. It's still as fun as ever.

SC2
Jul 17, 2003, 07:41 PM
I think hacking is pretty cool, other then the fact it can NOL PK and FSOD people...

Asuka_chan
Jul 17, 2003, 08:10 PM
On 2003-07-17 17:41, SC2 wrote:
I think hacking is pretty cool, other then the fact it can NOL PK and FSOD people...

Why?

primer567
Jul 17, 2003, 08:56 PM
You cant NOL/PK anymore....