PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Anyone else not able to get on?

Mazarin
Jul 16, 2003, 03:08 PM
I haven't changed any of my settings, and I can access the internet thru my comp no problem. Are the servers down or something?

TangledWeb3917
Jul 16, 2003, 09:01 PM
something like that happened to me once i could go online through my computer but i couldnt sigh on to x-box live ... i tried everything i called live and Comcast (my internet company) a buddy of mine told me what to do ... for some reason my mac address was blocked so all i had to do was chance my mac address ... just change a number or two ... then change that on my live account and i was back online. I dont know if this is whats happening to you but its worth a shot http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Blenjar
Jul 16, 2003, 09:06 PM
Same thing happen to me like around 3 Am. I think It was me cause I was abusing my modem with 2 computer on a router. On computer was downloading stuff off kazaa that made me lag in pso and got dc. My modem was tire. This was like the 4th time.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 16, 2003, 09:08 PM
this has happened to my friend around 11:30 P.M a week ago o_O

Jkid
Jul 16, 2003, 09:11 PM
It happened to me once,I've called Xbox support and they say that the servers are down.It only lasted for 30 minutes.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 16, 2003, 09:44 PM
yea. My friend said that it lasted for about an hour