PDA

View Full Version : So i was trying to get Musashi

Cengah
Jul 16, 2003, 03:32 PM
So i'm fighting the Dragon on hard right. I read that you can get a musashi with a Whitill from the dragon on hard.

So the first time i fight him i get some meseta and thats it. So i go back and do it all over again. Now i fighthim a second time and get some more meseta. So i reset the forest and do it again.

It goes on like this for about ten tries, and i'm seriously getting fed up. So on the 11th try i say this is it, if i don't find it now i'll just give up for the night. I fight the dragon and what do i get? NOTHING!!! he didnt even leave me meseta this time.

Does anyone else have problems like this?

HaLLa
Jul 16, 2003, 03:39 PM
you will get it eventually...have patience.

I foudn it my first one through but someone else got it.

before lookin for my yamato from a dragon took me like 30 times

Cengah
Jul 16, 2003, 03:47 PM
Well i just got tired of doing that last night. I'll start up again today. The funniest thing is that i can't even equip it with my fonewearl. but i still want it anyway.

LiVe4gCn
Jul 16, 2003, 04:02 PM
Yeah it took me 22 tries to get it. I beat him about 10 times before I even knew about the thing then I decided to try to get one so i set myself down and did 10 run through it in one day to get nothing. But then the next day only on the second try I got it go figure =/. But in all that time i got 2 Rappy's wings 1 Booma's right arm and a Flowen's Sword. Keep at it it's a cool and good weapon guess you could make another character and give it to him. I'm still using it and im in VHard Caves for now but I wanna get the Yamato that thing is just as awesome and it can freeze those suckers!!!

HaLLa
Jul 16, 2003, 04:04 PM
it all depends on luck....also if your a character who cant use it I wouldnt bother. Any class can get it from the Dragon...so wait till you got a hunter and then get it.

SaiKo
Jul 16, 2003, 04:34 PM
45-50 runs on the Gol Dragon and no Maser Beam, so I know how you feel. It's really annoying when he drops nothing, because I am convinced that he dropped it and I'm just somehow overlooking it...

Electron
Jul 16, 2003, 05:31 PM
The funniest thing is that I get so many of them and I'm not even looking for them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

funkdance
Jul 16, 2003, 06:17 PM
Well, i was lucky enough to get it on my 5th run. Sad thing is, on the fourth one, the cutscene where it shows it staggering and limping to death, it well...........fell on top of me and killed me...no experience http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif.

ViraLGeNoCiDe
Jul 16, 2003, 06:26 PM
i FINALLY got it lol 16 tries here, dont feel bad it takes forever =/

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 16, 2003, 06:33 PM
25 runs in Hard Temple. Guess how many Double Sabers I got from Barba Ray? NONE!!! Man, I was soo mad. Then my friend went home and got one on his second run!! GRRRR.... I still never got it from that stupid Barba Ray! Instead I got one from a v.hard nano dragon. XD

Cengah
Jul 17, 2003, 05:15 PM
On 2003-07-16 14:04, HaLLa wrote:
it all depends on luck....also if your a character who cant use it I wouldnt bother. Any class can get it from the Dragon...so wait till you got a hunter and then get it.

Well i have some other character's that could eventually use it. So i still want to get it. Also i just want to be able to say that i have it. Is that so wrong http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Monomate
Jul 17, 2003, 05:22 PM
i just get lucky lol...i always want to find it, but i dont spend all my life fighting the dragon, i just randomly go there, and like one time he dropped a musashi, the first time i fought him on vhard he dropped a yamato...just lucky i guess...

Cengah
Jul 18, 2003, 01:03 AM
You are pretty lucky.

After 57 hard forest runs the damn dragon finally dropped musashi. I feel great. Now i can try for a Talis card from De Ro Le. Thats probably going to take even longer. Oh well at least i'll be able to level up a bit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cengah on 2003-07-17 23:05 ]</font>

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 18, 2003, 04:31 PM
I really don't know what to say to you guys. Persistence. Persistence, Persistence, Persistence. I am going to feel like a complete idiot if that doesn't mean what I think it does. As the wise Cheez-doodles say, 'If you don't succeed, try, try again.'
Have a good one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azuri_Netherwind on 2003-07-18 14:32 ]</font>

Helios
Jul 18, 2003, 04:35 PM
so...fed up with stingy bosses? guess how many times i face that goddamn sil dragon?! enough times to go from level 72 to level 103 on forest runs alone and not a single dragons nail...weep

Decend
Jul 18, 2003, 04:36 PM
I am a Whitill, can I get it from dragon offline on hard mode?

Helios
Jul 18, 2003, 05:12 PM
hmmm... i think everyone can find musashi...wait scratch that i found a musashi off my whitill char, so yah

DO NOT TRY TO GET THE DRAGONS NAIL ARRRGH!! that is all...thankyou

Cengah
Jul 19, 2003, 12:03 AM
Yeah i levelled up 6 times trying to get musashi. I don't even want to try that again.

Supposedly every S ID can get it. I also have whitill so yeah you can get it.

InajaD
Jul 19, 2003, 02:04 AM
I'm whittil.. and I found my musashi from the dragon in HArd though.!! I wanst looking for it.! And i was pretty happy with it.! It was my favorite weapon for a very long time! Just keep looking for it! It's a nice weapon! Not the best, but pretty good!!
Good luck

Elite_Pyro69
Jul 20, 2003, 07:56 PM
When I tried to get the Musashi I got it on my first run. After that my friend was like lemme' see that. And he got it on the first run too. I guess we were lucky. DO NOT TRY TO GET TALIS FROM DE ROL LE. Of all the times I have fought him I got Meseta, Star Atomitizers, Dimates, and 1 lvl 10 Giffoie. Get Talis in some other place that you can get it. My friend has only found 2 on VHard.

Cengah
Jul 21, 2003, 03:28 AM
Funniest thing ever.

I was playing on very hard yesterday morning around 3:30 just going through the forest and the dragon dropped Yamato. I wasnt even trying to get it and it was my first run through the forest on very hard. Now thats irony

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cengah on 2003-07-21 01:32 ]</font>

Zolpner
Jul 21, 2003, 03:44 AM
My GREENNILL always gets Star Atomizers, he has never droped anything more/anything less, but I still have 2 Musashi's (I can't remember from what enemy, I think a Booma ( O_o ) and a Hildebear)

Edit: oh yea I get Star Atomizers from all bosses (every time)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2003-07-21 01:46 ]</font>

Cengah
Jul 21, 2003, 03:59 AM
That sucks. At least they give you something though. Most of the time they either give me meseta or nothing.

Zolpner
Jul 21, 2003, 04:08 AM
Yea your case is worse, but I still find it strange that the always, every single time, every single boss (except Falz and Flow) throughout Normal and Hard have only droped Star Atomizers (the 625 mesta for them was good in Normal, but now in Hard i REALLY don't need it!)
Good luck with the Musashi hunting.

C'ya

~Zolp~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2003-07-21 02:10 ]</font>

Cengah
Jul 21, 2003, 04:13 AM
I already found my Musashi a little while ago. Thats was the only reason i was still on hard instead of very hard.

Now i have to go back to hard to get my Soul Eater and Akikos frying pan again.

KrazyKone12
Feb 10, 2005, 03:08 PM
Yeah when your trying to get what you want from the dragon on higher difficulties it's always more frustrating.

DLShAdOw
Feb 10, 2005, 03:19 PM
I was at my friends house and i was trying to get the dragons nail and so i'm fighting the dragon and I kill him and during the dying video i say "O.K. this guy better drop a dragons nail." and that time that I said it out loud, he actually dropped it. Then I was happy then I took it to the guy and it sucked.

Dhylec
Feb 10, 2005, 05:28 PM
people, PLEASE LOOK before you post..
do not bumping topic more than a month old!
this is not last month or last year, but 2003 old! =|