PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Advice For a HUmar

Micah
Jul 16, 2003, 04:10 PM
ive played each class. and even though HUmars are for beginners, its my fav. my question is this.

What do you think is the best 'Sword' (long sword, saber, double saber, ect.) for a HUmar in terms of how well it benifited you in ultimate? as in damage and success rate of hitting an enemy. or just your opinion on a good sword for a HUmar.

currently i have a dragon slayer +34. its nice, but lacks the damage i need to do and rarely hits in ultimate. another one i have is a delsabers buster with shield, but i never use it since i have a stronger shield already. so, whats your opinion on what i should look for to assist my HUmar in ultimate?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-16 14:11 ]</font>

joncushing
Jul 16, 2003, 04:35 PM
You need the agito 1975 (real one) so u can turn it into oroagito coz its very good and looks cool!

HaLLa
Jul 16, 2003, 04:47 PM
get the Zanba if you want a sword

XtheRouge
Jul 16, 2003, 06:06 PM
Well, I'm guessing you'd like something you can use as soon as possible. In which case, you should probably stick with your Dragonslayer until you come across something better. To be more accurate, consider equipping some Elf/Arm units. They're not terribly hard to find, and their effect on your accuracy is great.

Dragon_Knight
Jul 16, 2003, 06:14 PM
I stick with my Delsaber set. It does some decent damage in the forest, I'm curently using a Custom ray.00 for caves though. 35% hit helps a bit.

_brainchild
Jul 16, 2003, 06:40 PM
Sabers are very reliable. When I first started up with Ultimate mode I had to use a Red Saber. I couldn't hit anything without it. However I've always been a fan of Partisan style weapons. Especially the Soul Eater. Also, I recently came upon a Bravace. It has fair power and accuracy so I'll switch to that when I'm sick of getting thwacked immediately after missing. A Varista should work too, better if it has any % on Hit. Heck, anything with a % on Hit is nice.

I hate it when I'm swinging my Scythe at a crowd of Monsters closing in and I hit them all except for the one right in front of me. How convenient!

Starkmaster
Jul 16, 2003, 06:49 PM
I use my delsaber combo because in ULT caves or forest if your having trouble there, I use Jellen so they dont knock me down. Im only Lv. 91 with my HUmar and in caves they knock me down, not much damage but i fall. and when there is a lot of them i switch to the chain sawd. until i get a red sword thats the best sword to use. plus it has a hit%! i think it is 20. so try to get that. its a lot better than the dragon slayer. also because of the missing i looked for god/arms(skyly finds them in VH hildeblue)so i piped for 2 of them. so i use 2 god/arms that really help for the missing and a god/power and ogre/power.

Micah
Jul 16, 2003, 07:10 PM
On 2003-07-16 16:49, Starkmaster wrote:
I use my delsaber combo because in ULT caves or forest if your having trouble there, I use Jellen so they dont knock me down. Im only Lv. 91 with my HUmar and in caves they knock me down, not much damage but i fall. and when there is a lot of them i switch to the chain sawd. until i get a red sword thats the best sword to use. plus it has a hit%! i think it is 20. so try to get that. its a lot better than the dragon slayer. also because of the missing i looked for god/arms(skyly finds them in VH hildeblue)so i piped for 2 of them. so i use 2 god/arms that really help for the missing and a god/power and ogre/power.

i have 4 org/power ++ and 4 god/arm (found in mines- quest runs). as for a chain sawd and better weapons im gonna have to look for them on ultimate. so far the best i can find, normal - vhard is my dragon slayer. ultimate is a challenge. i have to use resta 1 or 2 times after any 1 hit from an enemy since my HUmar dies after 2 hits.

as for an Agito. im gonna have to go Migium hunting.
but the chain sawd seems more close at hand to grab since i can get it from Vulmers in ultimate caves.. and im already that far..

an edited note: i just noticed red swords are in ultimate caves too, GoVulmers, so im gonna be hunting for that too and decide how it compaires with the chain sawd if i can find one.

i got into caves before lvl 60, now im at 64. shouldnt be much of a prob getting that rare. so it looks like im gonna be spending alot of time in the caves tonight.

thanks to all those that posted info to help me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-16 17:23 ]</font>