PDA

View Full Version : I had you sucka, I own DR. JEKEL. The Mr. RESTA KILL

Omegaxboy
Mar 18, 2001, 09:56 PM
I had a great time playing pso last night, or I should say this morning. Anyway, I log on PSO around 3 a.m. this morning and started a team call A-Team. Soon after I made the team, 3 other people join in right away and all of them had spread needle on their hand. Personally I'm not against it since I have one, but I didn't like to use it because I don't want people to say I take up all the exp. Anyway, most of the people join the game were very nice and they use spread needle mainly to freeze up enemies and let you do the killing. So, the night has gone smooth. Me and a guy named Samba made it from beginning of the Forest all the way to ruin and it was long but fun.

So, when we were in ruin, this guy hiro joined in and played with us and not long after, a guy name "DR. JEKEL :<" joined in. Yes, with that little face thingin is his whole nick. So, I sent a telepipe and he came down. oh, a force I see, not a problem. So, we started fighting and clear out the room. But as soon as the room was clear. BOOM! All three of us, Samba, Hiro and I all dead on the ground. DR. JEKEL :< has just used RESTA kill. So he got all cocky and started walking around checking out everyone's weapon and he was all like "I am GOD", "Bow down to me" etc. And then after awhile, he started to say "you guys want to live??? then say my name". Samba had his spread needle equiped and which is still on the ground, while I had a L&K14 Combat with me. I can't remember what weapon Hiro was using, but anyway. So, Samba was scared and he finally gives in and said his name, while I was just playing with word select thingin and keep picking random things to say. DR. JEKEL :< can't stand it and he keep saying "Shut up, I will take your weapon" but, I wasn't just about to give up and let this loser win. So, I started to talk sh*t to him. I was like "you are a loser, you got nothing else better to do" "You use game shark codes to cheat to get to level 100" etc, then he got mad and keep cussing at me and he was like "I'm gonna take your weapon if you don't shut up" and of course I didn't shut up. I keep on cussing at him and talk sh*t to him. So, he finally took my weapon.

Right after he took my weapon. I bluffed him. I was like "go ahead, consider that a gift", "I can dupe it again anyway, no big deal" and he was all like "you can't dupe. It's illegal,(ha, and what you call RESTA kill?) blah blah blah".....so I keep on cussing him and cussing him and calling him cheater using game shark to kill people (of course I heard that resta kill doesn't need game shark but I just want him to feel bad) and he started to treaten us saying that he can erase our file. Of course I know he was faking. I have never heard of people can erase your file. So, I was like "go ahead, I never seen that, I would love to see it" and then he stoped for a minute and finally say "go ahead and leave, you will see your file be erased" Well, of course I wasn't just gonna go back to pioneer 2. He still got my weapon. So, I was like "I'm not leaving, I'm on broadband (which is true) and I have whole day to f*ck with you", "let's see who leave first" and he started to begging me to leave which no matter what he said, I just wouldn't leave, and he finally revived the other two guys and left me on the floor still while still begging me to leave. He keep saying "please just leave, you will see your file be erased" and I was like "Hell no, I'm not going anywhere. I enjoying laying on the floor here. I love the view" So, he finally gave up and drop my weapon. But, of course I did not stop talking sh*t. I was like "TAKE IT", "TAKE MY F*CKING WEAPON", "WHY DON'T YOU TAKE IT?", "I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT" and of course, that is the only L&K14 I have. I didn't want to lose it but, he seems buying it and he just won't take it and he finally gave up and made a telepipe and revived me before he went up to pioneer 2 while I was still saying "My weapon still on the floor, why don't you come take it?" and all he can say is "oh guys, it has been fun." and left.

I HAD YOU DR. JEKEL :<, you think you are all cool with little cheap sh*t to mess with people. You are NOTHING!!!! Resta can kill. YES, it is true, I got killed by it So, be careful when you are playing a game and be extremely careful when someone named DR. JEKEL :< joined your game. I hate to say this but, loser like DR. JEKEL :< ruin PSO. But I own him anyway. I played him like a fool. We were all cracking up after he left and when some other force guy join in the game after all this. The two of them who got killed with me all unequiped their weapon and start karake kicking. It was really funny. While I keep telling them their files are fine that DR.JEKEL :< can't do anything to it. It was a very interesting experience indeed that I finally get to see how that resta kill is like. This post may sound stupid to you but for me. I feel great, and I just had to share with someone and also to warn people about RESTA KILL(yeah yeah, I know. there has been many posts about it) well, thanks for taking your time and read this post.

hey
Mar 18, 2001, 10:09 PM
wanna know someting funny?
i played wit dr. jekel:< twice the first time he was at lvl 100 and did not do anytin like pk or anytin like that. the second time i was playin at vhard he joined and we were fightn the dragon (me and him) we beat him and he was like tryin to pk me or sometin it was a magic he was casting on me it only hurt me 0 hp and did not knock me down. after a while he still wont stop so i went on the pipe and unfortunatly i got FSOD >http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif. i lost all my items xept for ones i got on equipped. didnt lost much. and i found a way to fuse the grants and resta together. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Omegaxboy
Mar 18, 2001, 10:23 PM
yes, there is a way to pk people with grants or zonde, gizonde etc which doesn't take any damage which most people can do it now including me. I guess that bastard just figure out how to use resta kill now which it does kill you in just one hit. The thing is that after he did it, his life is 0 too but he can still be able to move around and talk trash about it.

Roaddogglosthispassword
Mar 18, 2001, 10:49 PM
Hey: u can mail me at [email protected]
i wanted to ask u something

Nowyn
Mar 19, 2001, 12:38 AM
I dont like playing with children, even a few of my friends who happent to be children got annoying. We got seperated during battle and they got to the portal before me and this dude, so being all whiny like they threatened to leave to the boss before us, I portaled up, took their portal down and we went to the boss before the whiny two did. I figure its fair turn around, they never whined about it again. Ah well, we patched up after that, but its like all things on the internet, people can get away with anything they want to.