PDA

View Full Version : Best Megaman Series?

DeathCheese87
Jul 16, 2003, 08:36 PM
I just want to see how many people out there enjoy the MM serieses's

I am a Battle Network fan myself

s.TiNgEr
Jul 16, 2003, 08:49 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
double post bug ?

Nerd
Jul 16, 2003, 10:07 PM
I am voting for Megaman X Series but only because the first X game is one of my all-time faves in general, but as for the series i hate it, after X1 is was alllll downhill.

Getintothegame
Jul 16, 2003, 10:07 PM
Heh, Where is Atax?

lordmikey
Jul 16, 2003, 10:20 PM
why have i never heard of these seris when were they on tv?

Nai_Calus
Jul 16, 2003, 10:23 PM
X. I liked Megaman Zero, though, because I'm a rabid Zero fangirl. Haven't played Megaman Zero 2 yet.

What I want to know is how the -HELL- they plan on justifying -Zero- being in X7. They probably won't. It's Capcom, after all.

lordmikey
Jul 16, 2003, 11:04 PM
i dont think those were tv shows hmmm i thought thats what you were talking about not games

Enyalis_Cho
Jul 16, 2003, 11:16 PM
On 2003-07-16 20:23, Ian-KunX wrote:
X. I liked Megaman Zero, though, because I'm a rabid Zero fangirl. Haven't played Megaman Zero 2 yet.

What I want to know is how the -HELL- they plan on justifying -Zero- being in X7. They probably won't. It's Capcom, after all.

I loved Megaman Zero! And I am also a rabid Zero fangirl! I also love the story behind the game!

mystic_knight
Jul 17, 2003, 01:28 AM
X is the best, but Battle Network is right behind it. If you want a great Megaman game get Network Transmission for GC. It's like the original Megaman with Battle Network story, upgrades, and chips. It's great =D.

NodMan
Jul 17, 2003, 01:31 AM
I like all Megaman games but nothing can beat the Battle Networks were you can go kill over 100 different types of viruses, get there weapons, and link and battle your friends to see whos is the best!

tiltnkirby26
Jul 17, 2003, 02:18 AM
Network IS the best one I've played by far.After that would be adv.

Ether
Jul 17, 2003, 02:59 AM
I loved the MegaMan Legends games on PS, only MegaMan series that hasn't been done to death with lesser sequels yet. Plus Tron Bonne rocks my world

I played MegaMan Network Transmission on GC as well and really liked it, but the GBA games in the series just dont do it for me. Interesting storyline though

X and Classic have been fading for a while, X after the first one, and Classic after MegaMan 3, which is still one of the best games ever IMO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2003-07-17 01:00 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Jul 17, 2003, 03:15 AM
I liked the Playstation game, Megaman Legends.

Atax
Jul 17, 2003, 06:25 AM
On 2003-07-16 20:07, Getintothegame wrote:
Heh, Where is Atax?

Huh?

rena-ko
Jul 17, 2003, 07:08 AM
the original series - i spent days and weeks with megaman 2 - beating it all over and over, the music is still in my mind (oh i so love the old nes and gb-midi compositions).

Raziel_Kai
Jul 17, 2003, 07:59 AM
Wow, and here I thought I was the only that liked the original Megaman. ^_^
I loved the music in the second game. It's just plain priceless when you find remixes from Megaman 2 all over the internet. *big sparkly, watery button eyes*

Nidarrock
Jul 17, 2003, 09:37 AM
X is my favorite Mega Man series. I like the "upgrades" throughout the game. However after X3 Capcom needed to end it, the recent X games have more things to snag then needed for the style of gameplay(8 normal levels with 4 or so final levels). Plus Sigma is old and how many times does Zero have to die? I still think a Mega Man game in the vien of Super Metroid and Castlevania: SotN would be great.

The classic MM games will always be there. I love them almost as much. Without Mega Man 2 I would never be playing Mega Man games. Mega Man 3 IS the best classic Mega Man game, although Quickman's level is by far my favorite level of all. Damn that was a lot yapping.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidarrock on 2003-07-17 07:37 ]</font>

s.TiNgEr
Jul 17, 2003, 10:35 AM
the NES Megaman was fun ^__^

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jul 17, 2003, 11:22 AM
YOu can chose just one megaman series...They all kick ass. The original is just as fun/hard and the new ones. I cant wait for Zero 2, I have Network Tansmission and its hard as hell. X was an good series...Zero is my favroite, so thats why i like it. ahhh, you should have put all are equal on the poll.

GnomeSlayer
Jul 17, 2003, 12:02 PM
I'd have to say Mega Man X followed very closely by the original Mega Man series.

Mega Man X > Mega Man 5

The end of 5 was awesome, especially when Protoman shows up, but I enjoyed X more overall. Sigma was hard in X cause the Ryu Fireball was pretty hard to pull off, and the super x buster only took off 1 hit from him - but that's what made him so awesome.

I've played Zero and Network Transmission too, but I just don't like games with random encounters like Network had, but Zero was pretty nice, although I didn't like the ending. The beginning was cool though.

GnomeSlayer
Jul 17, 2003, 12:03 PM
Oh and the opening theme to Mega Man 3 > All