PDA

View Full Version : What equipment should I look for?

slimer1231
Jul 16, 2003, 09:58 PM
I currently am a 105 Whitill HUmar and I current weapons are: L&K Combat+20, Red Saber+6, Stag Cutlery+30, and sometimes I bust out my Varista+20 lol. I think I'll replace it with a supressed gun... and my armor is a Holiness with 3 slots... I have a God/Battle, God/Arm, and God/Power. My shield is a Spiritual I think... So there is my equipment. I'm fighting my way through Ultimate Mines so I don't think looking for stuff there would be the best right now... unless its really worth it. I'm currently searching for a 1975 Agito and then I'm going to hunt for a Lavis Cannon. I know there is an "Ideal Equipment" guide in here but I want some peoples opinions. Thanks!!

SC2
Jul 16, 2003, 10:41 PM
Get better weps, like Guild Milla and Heavens Punisher.

Bit
Jul 16, 2003, 10:44 PM
Try to get an Armor with 4 slots.. every slot is needed, trust me. You have extremely good units though, one more God/Power, and you'd be set. Try to get a Red Sword, if possible.. Second best sword in the game Imo.

Bravace works well for my HUmar, though the SG I hear is pretty good as well. As for a single hit, the 75 Agito can benefit you well, if conversed into the Orotiagito. I like Twin Sabers, they're fun to use.. If your able, and ever get the Lavis Cannon.. Try to go for a Double Cannon. Extremely power weapon.

Skankhair
Jul 16, 2003, 10:45 PM
Get an Addslot to make your frame have 4 slots.

There are many better weapons as well: Any Yasminkov, Frozen Shooter, Heaven's Punisher, Guld-Milla etc... for guns, and Red Sword, Double Cannon, Delsaber's Buster (only if you have the Shield too- SO GET ONE http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif etc... for swords.

Check the ideal items guide in the "guides" section.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-16 20:46 ]</font>

Starkmaster
Jul 17, 2003, 08:26 PM
uh, SkankHair, you cant use a yasminkov with a Hunter.

Skankhair
Jul 17, 2003, 08:37 PM
Then he should make a Ranger http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

None of the Yasminkovs work on a Hunter? Even the handgun?

edit: Did my own research, and you're right, Hunters can't even use the Yas handgun. Sucky. My bad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-17 18:40 ]</font>

Soukosa
Jul 17, 2003, 08:42 PM
It's funny how people can suggest RA only weapons to a HUmar.

Skankhair
Jul 17, 2003, 08:43 PM
Yeah, honest mistakes are really funny.

I'm sure you've never made one. You're perfect.

The topic poster likes using guns, so I suggested some. I'll just go die now.

excecutor
Jul 17, 2003, 08:46 PM
umm, i beleive whittil can get a guard wave from a poully slime (red slime). u might wanna pipe for one of those as there very good. and also, once u get to the ruins, i think whitill can find meteor cudgel from an arlan, the easiest way to find one out of the ID's i think. anyways, i would go for a guard wave.