PDA

View Full Version : Stop Crying on PSO world

gameaddict9
Mar 18, 2001, 10:24 PM
OK. I know there are millions of topics like this, but, I wanna say something. Ok,i admit, it must suck to get stolen from, or to lose your character, but, please, dont whine to everybody at this site hoping for sympathy, cuz you aint gonna get it from me. I could care less. Here are my things to follow: 1. DON'T TRADE! 2. Don't pull out your VMU, or turn off the DC. Pretty basic huh? I used to be a big trader, and then I realized, the game is getting less and less fun every day, why? Cuz all my shit was duped, and well, that just aint cool, so I sold all my shit to the bank. I sold my s-beats, lavis cannon, egg blaster, holy ray, chain sawd, and delsaber buster. Some of those may have not been duped, but hey, too late now. The game is a lot funner when you earned all your items. TRUST ME, everybody should do this.

Overall: Don't Dupe, Don't Trade, Don't Whine!, Don't be dumb. Don't whine on here, we always say the same thing to everybody that says this shit: oh that sucks, sorry dude. Don't whine, it aint gonna get your character back, just start over

I can't wait to see the responses i get for this topic. BRING IT ON!

Finally, i got that off my chest, now to go spank my monkey =)

SaitoH
Mar 18, 2001, 11:06 PM
Hello, how are you? I am fine. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Ambrai
Mar 19, 2001, 01:04 PM
Mod: Moved to rants.

Esain
Mar 19, 2001, 02:50 PM
Amen to that!

HiroShojin
Mar 20, 2001, 02:55 AM
Rant.....rant..rant.Lol....I think t'was my fault that Gameaddict is ranting.Cuz like...I told him to sell the damned stuff...heh.Sorry for all the trouble....http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Booyah!-Hiro"The Hero"Shojin

gameaddict9
Mar 20, 2001, 10:10 PM
no dude, dont be sorry. THANK YOU for telling me to sell all my shit. The game is a LOT funner now. I'm using weapons i know weren't duped and that I earned, it makes me feel like I actually did something.