PDA

View Full Version : Which set is better: Delsaber or Flowen?

Skankhair
Jul 16, 2003, 11:36 PM
I am currently using the Delsaber set on my HUcast, but I have the Flowen Sword and Flowen Shield, so I was wondering if the Flowen set would be better.

I was planning on using the Flowen Shield on my Ranger (RAmar) when he gets to lvl 66, but if the Flowen set is better for my Hunter (HUcast) than the Delsaber set, I'll try to find the Flowen Frame and give the Delsaber Shield to my Ranger instead.

So really, I have 3 questions:

-Which set is better for my Hunter (HUcast), Delsaber or Flowen?

-Does the replica Flowen Sword work in the set? I have the one that reads "An extremely common replica", will it work? Or do I need a real one?

-As shallow as it may sound, I want my characters to look cool. I like how the Delsaber set looks on my HUcast, so I'm wondering if the Flowen's Set looks cool. In your opinion, which set looks better? What does the Flowen's Set look like (shapes and colors)? Any special effects happen when you use all 3 items (like the smoke on the Delsaber's Shield when you use the Buster)?

Thanks in advance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-16 21:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-16 21:53 ]</font>

HatakeKakashi
Jul 17, 2003, 12:07 AM
I dont think ive ever really seen a flowen set but i do know what the sets raise here you go:
Flowen's: ATP +50%, DFP +50%, and EVA +50%
Delsaber:ATP+100%, DFP+100%
It depends if you really need that 50% evasion but if i were you i would probably stick with the delsaber set because evasion isnt really worth it since the atp and dfp is 2 times greater with the delsaber set.

How they look idk the delsaber one is pretty kewl but ive never seen the flowen one and if i did i couldnt tell so im guessing theres no glow or specail look it adds.

HatakeKakashi
Jul 17, 2003, 12:10 AM
Im almost positive you can use the common replica flowen sword. But like i said ive never seen it so i might be wrong.

Skankhair
Jul 17, 2003, 12:35 AM
Thanks for the help.

Anyone else have anything to add?

Firocket1690
Jul 17, 2003, 01:14 AM
I think I heard somewhere that the REAL Flowen's Sword is required for the 'Flowen Set' to work.

Zelgadis
Jul 17, 2003, 01:32 AM
Oh yeah. If you want a real flowens sword look for my friend Saigan the force. I think he's usually in denab 9 after 11 pm. Ask him for one. I've giving him some real flowen swords to trade online. I have sooo many of them!

Skankhair
Jul 17, 2003, 03:11 AM
Denab? Sounds like GC. I'm on Xbox. Thanks for the offer though.

HatakeKakashi
Jul 17, 2003, 08:29 AM
OOOOOO i guess i was wrong. Sorry about that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Skankhair
Jul 17, 2003, 12:31 PM
No problem man http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Reenee
Jul 17, 2003, 12:50 PM
Use a Delsaber Set for Forest and Caves. Use the Flowen's in Mines and Ruins.

It's logical because you're using one item where there aren't many enemies while the other places do.