PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR

Dangerous55
Jul 17, 2003, 12:48 AM
Anyone pick it up? Looks pretty sweet, Im gonna go to the mall tommorow and pick it up. If you have it, discuss.

RuneLateralus
Jul 17, 2003, 12:51 AM
It is like Baldur's Gate, only more simplified, easier to pick up and play, somewhat clunky controls at first, and battles that are much more fun to watch.

I am liking it so far. My only real complaint is the loading screen (expect to see it a fair amount).

Dangerous55
Jul 17, 2003, 12:55 AM
BG is a good game, yeah I think I am looking forward to this game.

Guns>Lightsabers

Dangerous55
Jul 17, 2003, 06:32 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This game is God. I really like it. I might give a few spoilers away so watch out.....

.....I am at the part where you gotta look in the Undercity, didnt go down yet. Anyone do it?

So much to do and see, I made a Male Soldier, has a Light Repeating Blaster and a Military Suit. Carth is cool, 2 blasters....

So pick it up if you can!

GuerillaPimp
Jul 18, 2003, 08:25 AM
KOTOR is pretty tight, but the fighting sucks major ass. I dont like the selecting attacks and waiting shit. I guess im just used to PSO's realtime fighting, and not a standard RPG battle style...other than that, i have no real complaints.

Dangerous55
Jul 18, 2003, 05:47 PM
On 2003-07-18 06:25, GuerillaPimp wrote:
KOTOR is pretty tight, but the fighting sucks major ass. I dont like the selecting attacks and waiting shit. I guess im just used to PSO's realtime fighting, and not a standard RPG battle style...other than that, i have no real complaints.

No way, fighting is good. Turn off the auto-pause man.