PDA

View Full Version : FACT or FICTION : Ragol Field & Red Frame

eXo
Jul 17, 2003, 01:15 AM
Hello everyone i was recently at my friends house looking,for 3 other people to do C6 with me when a guy entered the lobby asking for a Ragol Field or Red Frame ???
I have never heard of this but someone else had just entered and said he had one for trade, I personally think that they may have been full of BS but they did go into a game and seemingly exchange items.When i asked to see ths items in a trade window or in F1 they both said sorry we cant its a secret?Am i missing something here please educate me on this situation.

dropslash
Jul 17, 2003, 01:26 AM
Sounds like a bunch of BS to me, but who knows what's out there to be found. Personally, i tend not to believe such idle yammering until/unless it's actually proven.

eXo
Jul 17, 2003, 01:33 AM
yeah i understand exactly what you mean,thats why i posted this to see if anyone knew anything else about this stuff.

Soukosa
Jul 17, 2003, 01:56 AM
I haven't heard of either of them, so I'd say they're making it up.

Shadow_Bladez
Jul 17, 2003, 02:37 AM
ragol field could be ragol ring and the red frame could be the red barrier and maybe the guy that that said he wanted the stuff some1 could have told him thats what it was

eXo
Jul 17, 2003, 02:42 AM
On 2003-07-17 00:37, Shadow_Bladez wrote:
ragol field could be ragol ring and the red frame could be the red barrier and maybe the guy that that said he wanted the stuff some1 could have told him thats what it was

Hmm you know anything is possible, i really did forget to consider that the guy was a newbie and was just being lied to http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Shadow_Bladez
Jul 17, 2003, 04:35 AM
that could be