PDA

View Full Version : God Material

Nall
Jul 17, 2003, 08:57 AM
this is just an idea, i need to know what your opinions are. if somehow duping was totally abolished (as well as hacking), would it be a decent idea to make a material called God Material? the rarest items in the game and your chances of finding it are extremely slim. it would maxe out every stat on the character you would use it on. either that or it would max out a stat of your choice. you would only be able to use one and it would count towards your total materials (it would not affect hp and you wouldnt be able to choose hp) except hp (since hp mats dont count towards total mats). is this a decent idea?

neo9376
Jul 17, 2003, 09:01 AM
It wouldn't be fare to have an item that maxes out a stat with just one use. Imagine uber n00bs doing 1000+ points of damage cause there other char. or a friend found a god mind. Sonic Team obviously doesn't care enough about duping since all they have to do to get rid of it is erase that person walking around in the shops.

dude3282
Jul 17, 2003, 10:43 AM
That would take a lot of fun out of the game, just *poof*, maxed. That's almost as smart as the people who want an instant-level material.

TheTrueJanus
Jul 17, 2003, 11:01 AM
I would think a better idea for that whole 'god material' thing would be to make it so that one of those materials would raise each stat by 2 instead of maxing out a whole stat. I dunno, it just sounds like a more sensible idea to me. By the way, I voted for the smoking option.

Nei3rd
Jul 17, 2003, 11:08 AM
Here's an idea. That God material can just add +2 to every stat. There ya go. Nice idea but kinda overkill on the stat department.

Firocket1690
Jul 17, 2003, 11:24 AM
yeah ... the +2 thing could work, except for ATA, which is usually aprox 1/3 of ATP (HUmar's max ATA is 200)

isn't this why ST got rid of 'dex' mats from the DC ver1 ??

Starkmaster
Jul 17, 2003, 01:36 PM
thats just retarded. you and your IF's. thats so stupid.

eXo
Jul 17, 2003, 03:46 PM
Hmmm i dont know about that,but if duping was 100% abolished then i feel a good idea would be to make GOD material and allow it to give 2 points to every stat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and of course the pop limit should be set to around 30 on those.which would them make it somewhat possible to max out characters like HUnewearl and FOnewearl 100% http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Nall
Jul 17, 2003, 06:31 PM
ok fine. maybe that was a bad idea, maybe because i was smoking something. you wanna know what im smoking? i put a little bit of basil and nutmeg in a hollowed out jumbo qtip.