PDA

View Full Version : Exp materials? Level Materials?

Nei3rd
Jul 17, 2003, 11:10 AM
What in tarnations are these? I know they're hacked but how do these stupid things work? Expecially the EXP one. Does it take off a chunk of your exp?

InajaD
Jul 18, 2003, 02:49 PM
Have you actually SEEN one? or just heard of people asking/ofering? cuz i dont think they exist at all!!
weird.. damn hackers.... this is getting quite ridiculous.... :

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 18, 2003, 04:13 PM
No. Just...no...

Guntz348
Jul 18, 2003, 04:19 PM
They definatly do not exist in the normal frame of the game. It maybe possible for a hacker to create and item that raises your EXP stat or even your level. If there are some floating around, they are deffinate hacks.

Helios
Jul 18, 2003, 04:40 PM
side effects...don't ~tOuCh~ one of those godforsaken monsters

InajaD
Jul 19, 2003, 02:27 AM
I dont know... why do these people do things like that?? I mean.. what's the fun in the game? Start at lvl 1, get your ass kicked at first than get stronger, lvl up, find some rares, meet people online, play 15 hours a day, find a lot of stuff, trade if you want/like, and keep lvling up till you can't lvl up or till you can't stand the game no more, right..?? so WHY THE HELL someone'd do something that raises your lvl?? I mean.. if hacking weapons is bad, hacking lvls is even worse..!! Cuz then the game becomes 300% cheap!! You'll see people that just got the game 3 days ago and are lvl 200!!!!!!!!! Shit, I'm only 123 and have been playing since the game came out for xbox.. and i dont intend to stop till i'm 200..!! then i'll create another char, and do it all over again.!! just like a loop.!! that's the fun.!! so i dont understand the people who create such things, and the people that actually look for it (NOT saying that the one that created this post is actually looking for it), so it makes me think, why one even bother buying the game, if they are NOT going to enjoy it the way it is meant to be enjoyed?? Or maybe it's just me... i dont know... it makes me sad when i hear such thing... i just hope this gamers/hackers/loosers will get tired of this game and go for another one, so the real players that want to enjoy the game for what it is, will be left in peace to have lots of fun the way it's supposed to be.!!
Sorry for the big reply, it's just what i think... and i think i'm NOT the only one...
You all have fun the way it's supposed to be.!
Good luck

Cengah
Jul 19, 2003, 02:35 AM
On 2003-07-19 00:27, InajaD wrote:
I dont know... why do these people do things like that?? I mean.. what's the fun in the game? Start at lvl 1, get your ass kicked at first than get stronger, lvl up, find some rares, meet people online, play 15 hours a day, find a lot of stuff, trade if you want/like, and keep lvling up till you can't lvl up or till you can't stand the game no more, right..?? so WHY THE HELL someone'd do something that raises your lvl?? I mean.. if hacking weapons is bad, hacking lvls is even worse..!! Cuz then the game becomes 300% cheap!! You'll see people that just got the game 3 days ago and are lvl 200!!!!!!!!! Shit, I'm only 123 and have been playing since the game came out for xbox.. and i dont intend to stop till i'm 200..!! then i'll create another char, and do it all over again.!! just like a loop.!! that's the fun.!! so i dont understand the people who create such things, and the people that actually look for it (NOT saying that the one that created this post is actually looking for it), so it makes me think, why one even bother buying the game, if they are NOT going to enjoy it the way it is meant to be enjoyed?? Or maybe it's just me... i dont know... it makes me sad when i hear such thing... i just hope this gamers/hackers/loosers will get tired of this game and go for another one, so the real players that want to enjoy the game for what it is, will be left in peace to have lots of fun the way it's supposed to be.!!
Sorry for the big reply, it's just what i think... and i think i'm NOT the only one...
You all have fun the way it's supposed to be.!
Good luck

I totally completely agree with you. I find it stupid that someone would go out and buy a game just to ruin it with hacks that will take the gameplay and fun down to a negative percent. Its quite puzzling.

UsP
Jul 19, 2003, 02:39 AM
I agree with the 2 posts above yet I didn't know hackers could pull Items out of thin air that were never in the game files...

Creasian
Jul 19, 2003, 09:54 AM
its the server.

Skankhair
Jul 19, 2003, 10:58 AM
Hacks can't add items or code to your disc. But on the Xbox HDD, they can do anything with a modchip.

You'll never see EXP or LVL material in a game, because you can't. The code for those items isn't on the disc.

However, hackers can see and use them because they put the files (which they created) on their HDD and gamesave.

Using hacked items (weapons, frames etc...)- That I understand. It makes the game FAR more fun for me and many others. Using LVL and EXP material... I just don't get that. You're pressing "use" instead of playing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skankhair on 2003-07-19 08:58 ]</font>