PDA

View Full Version : Real Life: I'm getting a GameShark

Woggy
Mar 18, 2001, 11:28 PM
And it's all Sega's fault. If anyone read my topic from the other day, they know I had a BSoD and lost all my stuff..

Anyways, so I tried the backup save thing and played offline till both my exp points and my play time were past what they were before. I get on and try it, BUT it didn't work and saves over my save. I am pissed and get off.. then today I say, "Oh well, as long as I still have my character, I and can get all my weapons and stuff back the old fasion way". Well, I deside to get online and start my quest to regain my lost items amd meseta.. but what's this? The fucking server says my save is corrupt AGAIN and resaves over it!!! FUCK! Well, I'm thinking it prolly won't do this again, and try once more.. and guess what? Again it says my item data is corrupt.. but IT'S NOT! Alls I have is the default Cane/Mag/monofluids/monomates/meseta.. nothing more, so why does it keep doing this? I thought it did this once, and allowed you back on? BLAH FUCKING BLAH!

I tried a few other things but the fucking server wouldn't let me on w/ my NONE hacked character Woggy, so this leads to now. I'm getting a GameShark to create a new character named Woggy with the same stats as the character I can no longer play online with. Also I'll use it to get all the rare items I had lost back (though this might be risky since using the codes to do this is how Sega can detect you've used a GS on your save.. ~.~ But oh well, cause their GS detection isn't even up, and might not ever be. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif).