PDA

View Full Version : What's that song?

Kizaragu
Jul 17, 2003, 11:42 AM
This is a bit of an odd request but it's been bugging me for weeks.
On the New guy trailer they play this song and I'm desperate to download it. Thing is I don't know it's name or anything, So if anyone can help I'd be really thankful.

I think the lyrics go 'It takes some time..' or Something. I've tried the soundtrack but I know it doesn't actually appear in the film, Just the trailer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-07-17 09:43 ]</font>

AUTO_
Jul 17, 2003, 12:37 PM
I'm guessing it's the song by Simple Plan...I don't know the name--because I never was a Simple Plan-fan.

Kizaragu
Jul 17, 2003, 12:40 PM
It's not simple plan they suck! No offence to any one. The song wasn't actually in the film. Just at the end of the trailer for the Film.

HotWaterDeath
Jul 17, 2003, 01:09 PM
I second the notion that Simple Plan is a horrendous band. Any band caught butchering Bad Religion songs should be hanged. Can anyone name a decent movie sound track? I can't think of any.

monkeyfist
Jul 17, 2003, 01:31 PM
I third the dislike for simple plan. they are simply a boy band like nsync and backstreet boys. they are not any good. i don't know the song either

AUTO_
Jul 17, 2003, 01:32 PM
"It just takes some time, little girl in the middle of the ride"...

I don't remember them being on the movie but if that's it, you're looking for...

Jimmy Eat World.

phasma
Jul 17, 2003, 01:39 PM
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

that's almost definately it, but i haven't seen the trailer.

phasma
Jul 17, 2003, 01:43 PM
woooow four simultaneous posts..... creepy

Kizaragu
Jul 17, 2003, 01:46 PM
Thanks Guys! It was Jimmy eat world. I've wanted that song for ages! WOOT! Never thought It cud've been them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif