PDA

View Full Version : What section ID is the best

Over
Jul 17, 2003, 12:15 PM
What do you think (post in)

Soukosa
Jul 17, 2003, 12:20 PM
There isn't a best section ID. Every section ID is equal in the quality of rares you can find.

ctrl
Jul 17, 2003, 12:32 PM
I don't agree with you on that. I've had a Oran and he really couldn't find anything usefull. Personally, I really like Redria, because it has very good units, armors, weapons and all pretty easy to find. It's much better than Oran anyway.

tiltnkirby26
Jul 17, 2003, 02:17 PM
No one ID is really the best one. They all have there up & down like anyother thing. Its just some are more useful to different classes then others.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Over
Jul 18, 2003, 10:04 AM
Yeah... well go be a samritan else where!

Starkmaster
Jul 18, 2003, 01:46 PM
why isnt skyly an option?

Faust_VIII
Jul 18, 2003, 01:48 PM
oran is best in daggers finding (got a FOmarl oran -_-)

jediknight007
Jul 18, 2003, 01:49 PM
I have an ORAN and I find good stuff.

Soukosa
Jul 18, 2003, 01:58 PM
On 2003-07-17 10:32, ctrl wrote:
I don't agree with you on that. I've had a Oran and he really couldn't find anything usefull. Personally, I really like Redria, because it has very good units, armors, weapons and all pretty easy to find. It's much better than Oran anyway.

Either you haven't been playing in the right areas or you just haven't looked hard enough. Oran can get some really good items much easier than any other ID.

Faust_VIII
Jul 18, 2003, 02:19 PM
yes it sure... but shes lvl 15 and its in ultimate http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zarana
Jul 18, 2003, 02:30 PM
Heheh, he wonders why Skyly isn't an option... Look anywhere but the Caves or Central Control Area to find out. One of the worst Forests, THE worst Ruins, disgustingly bad Mines and subpar Temple and Spaceship is a good enough reason, if you ask me. However, I am actually going to assume it was an accident because there's still an option to vote for Pinkal, which has an utterly unplayable Episode I and only semi-tolerable Episode II.

Oh well. I voted for Purplenum. And while I'll agree that most of the IDs balance out to an equality, this excludes the following.

Pinkal, Oran, possibly Bluefull. Skyly too, if you want to do anything but the Caves and Tower Quests. And who doesn't?

Helios
Jul 18, 2003, 04:47 PM
230 hours into my oran character

asuka+30 ; )
guardwave
kasami bracer
devil/battle

what is it that people hate about this ID?

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 18, 2003, 07:42 PM
270 hr skyly humar: demo comet, sange, god/arm, god/hp, 2 graviton plates, db's armor, shield of delsaber, angry fist x2, varista x2, custom ray, talis, 3 justys, 2 wals, 2 visks... thats all i can think of right now thats remotely good o.o