PDA

View Full Version : Ult Epsiode 2 boss???

Nie
Jul 17, 2003, 12:18 PM
Me and my friend encountered a problem yesterday,

We were play the boss and in his second form he went orange and my friend became... FLOWEN????? He took damage any time we attack him, like episode 1's boss,
EXCEPT when I used rafoie. Then only way we found to get my freind back to his orginal state is to let him die then have me reive him. And after 30 min.s of the boss being invinicable, he sunddenly became uninvenacable. Is there something that triggers this to speed up the fight???

LunarShadowX
Jul 17, 2003, 12:34 PM
Actually, if your friend was turned into Flowen, your friend could have attacked Flowen and he (your friend) would not be damaged. When that happens, whoever is Flowen is the only person who can attack Olga Flow. As for triggering him going back to normal, I think you just need to wait.

Old Seed
Jul 17, 2003, 12:35 PM
On 2003-07-17 10:18, Nie wrote:

We were play the boss and in his second form he went orange and my friend became... FLOWEN?????

O_o Thats pretty disturbing. What weapon was he using, and what was his equip?

s.TiNgEr
Jul 17, 2003, 12:43 PM
very wierd o_O

Nie
Jul 17, 2003, 12:44 PM
Hey was using a black king bar. I when ever I attack the boss my freind took damage, except with rafioe???,
so the boss didn't take any damage??? And whats with the rafioe not hurting him???

Nie
Jul 17, 2003, 12:46 PM
Whoa that time I typed wierd...

Iroxxerjooazz
Jul 17, 2003, 02:37 PM
Ya that bugged the hell out of me too I ran up and attacked his ankles and I took damage. I was like, "You stupid mother fucker give me back my body" no joke I yelled that at the T.V. just wait and you will turn back to your orignal form. As will he.

Da_Wrecka
Jul 18, 2003, 11:45 AM
Olga's Flowenation is one of the more irritating of his habits. The only way I've found to get him to stop it is do him lots of damage - not easy when the Flowen'd person is taking damage from most of your attacks, but it IS possible.

When someone's been Flowen'd, anyone can damage Olga Flow. However, under those circumstances his vulnerabilities are greatly limited. He will be vulnerable to physical damage, Foie techs, Barta, Zonde or Grants. Red weapons are a possible addition to this list, but a personal hypothesis of mine is that he will ALWAYS take damage from Red weapons no matter what. (So far I've not been able to test that theory.) Hit him with anything he's NOT vulnerable to, and the damage will affect the Flowen'd person but do Flow himself no damage. Hit him with his vulnerability, and it will hurt Flow, you'll see the damage figures, and the Flowen'd person will take no damage, so once you find out what that is go nuts. Bear in mind that he can change his vulnerability from time to time. The way I normally do it is to hit him with each of Foie, Zonde, Barta and Grants in order until I figure out his vulnerability, tossing a Resta at the poor sap he's Flowen'd if necessary. (99% of my online time is with my L145 FOnewearl) If he's invulnerable to the lot I get the Hunters and Rangers to let rip. So far there's been insufficient coordination to figure out if Red weapons and regular weapons produce the same results, so it's anyone's guess. Anyway, once you've done him enough damage this way he'll release his stranglehold, turn blue, and then it's back to regular old whipping of the ass variety. (or ankle rather)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Da_Wrecka on 2003-07-18 09:51 ]</font>

Zelgadis
Jul 18, 2003, 11:54 AM
It's like Dark Falz soul steal attack.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 18, 2003, 01:18 PM
I hate his soul steal http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Ouch

Arutha
Jul 18, 2003, 01:26 PM
i liked being flowen, until i died, then, they revived me and we killed him real fast. i didnt relize i had changed until i died, and i hadnt realized i had been flowen until we went back and looked at flowen. anyway, whenever he does somethin like that he is almost dead...

Nie
Jul 18, 2003, 02:03 PM
Thanx Everyone,

It just really ticked us off. Both of us are used to ripping through bosses ,but this one almost took an hour. We would have gone insane without the marrage music going

SC2
Jul 18, 2003, 07:32 PM
I quit when I was Flowen!

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 18, 2003, 07:56 PM
Ya that bugged the hell out of me too I ran up and attacked his ankles and I took damage. I was like, "You stupid mother fucker give me back my body" no joke I yelled that at the T.V. just wait and you will turn back to your orignal form. As will he.

I was yelling at the screen 2, doing that in one player not 2 fun since he is like dancing around.
While u basically kill urself sheesh!