PDA

View Full Version : Help increasing the power of Special Attack

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 17, 2003, 02:57 PM
How can I increase the damage that my Hildebear's Cane does with it's special? I know increasing my MST will make it stronger, but is that the only way? or does grinding it make that stronger too?

One more question, does anyone know what level foie that hildebears cane shoots out? Or if there is anyway to make it upgrade? Cuz its really annoying trying to hit stuff from far away with it when its foie is soo slow.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 17, 2003, 11:26 PM
Just thought of something else. If I was a FOnewearl then would the foie that the Hildebear's head shoots out be stronger because of her boost? Or what if I used a foie merge?

Any thoughts?

Nani-chan
Jul 17, 2003, 11:29 PM
I didn't think had anything to do with that special attack rather the damage was based on the hildebear's mouth and whether it was open... maybe it's not.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 17, 2003, 11:33 PM
I think that alters the damage, but I know for an absolute fact that the higher u make ur MST, the more damage it will do, but I'm also trying to figure out ways to make it do more damage.

BTW, how much damage does your guys Hildebear's Head do against normal grunt enemies? (Boomas, Evil Sharks, Etc.) Mine does around 200 I think when I have my MST up around 800, but when its at it's normal base, without my mag it does a bit less than 100.