PDA

View Full Version : Who likes Simpsons?

BatosaiHimura
Jul 17, 2003, 04:51 PM
Who likes Simpsons?

GnomeSlayer
Jul 17, 2003, 04:54 PM
I like classic simpsons, the new episodes suck horribly. They really should end it, but they're continuing it in an attempt to break the record for longest running comedy.

They cancel cool shows like Futurama, and Family Guy, but they continue the Simpsons. I really don't like Fox that much anymore.

Cengah
Jul 17, 2003, 05:05 PM
I used to like the simpsons. I don't watch it anymore though.

tiltnkirby26
Jul 17, 2003, 05:48 PM
One of the greatest show EVER!!!!! I bet in 20 year TV Land will start to show it.

AUTO_
Jul 17, 2003, 06:50 PM
I still like love the new episodes of the Simpsons (The one last sunday was hysterical).

A more proper poll would've been:

Who doesn't like the Simpsons?

Suppa_Buddha
Jul 17, 2003, 07:13 PM
i love simpsons so much. hey i had a pso char named Mr. Sparkle. well.. until he got corrupted.

SniperRAmar
Jul 17, 2003, 07:18 PM
The Simpsons are funny the old are funny and the new has its moments. I personally love the episode with Jay Sherman, the critic, and the episode with Duff land were Bart tells Lisa to drink the water and she gets drunk.

geewj
Jul 17, 2003, 07:48 PM
Need I say more?

s.TiNgEr
Jul 17, 2003, 10:24 PM
..... who doesn't like the Simpsons?

jediknight007
Jul 17, 2003, 10:27 PM
Is it possible to make a PSO character look like Krusty because that would be well funny.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 17, 2003, 10:30 PM
hmmmmm.... maybe a Fonewm can...

rena-ko
Jul 18, 2003, 06:33 AM
On 2003-07-17 20:24, Stinger08 wrote:
..... who doesn't like the Simpsons?

me for example...
thing is i liked the first few seasons... but since matt groening started to lend his director-seat to others more and more often, it got boring and stupid.
around season 8 i stopped watching it on a regular basis, around season 12 it got more than dumb.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 18, 2003, 01:12 PM
so I was wrong ^________^

Night_Shadow
Jul 18, 2003, 02:46 PM
Simpsons kick ass.

Gestiv
Jul 18, 2003, 03:27 PM
... I don't know what you guys are talking about. I still watch The Simpsons... and I still like 'em, too.

Vitamin_D
Jul 18, 2003, 05:49 PM
On 2003-07-17 17:48, Prof_Frink wrote:
Need I say more?

Haha I almost went into a panic. "A Simpsons thread without Frink!?" *Sigh of relief

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 18, 2003, 10:34 PM
My god, you people are horribly deluded... Family Guy was a much better show than the Simpsons. I agree with whoever said they're just running the show out of pure greed for the longest running comedy and whatnot, and I think I'm not the only one who'll be staying up half the night for the episodes of Futurama and Family Guy on Adult Swim....or, well, maybe I will, BUT I AM THE SMART ONE!!!

AUTO_
Jul 19, 2003, 02:26 AM
On 2003-07-18 20:34, Azuri_Netherwind wrote:
My god, you people are horribly deluded... Family Guy was a much better show than the Simpsons. I agree with whoever said they're just running the show out of pure greed for the longest running comedy and whatnot, and I think I'm not the only one who'll be staying up half the night for the episodes of Futurama and Family Guy on Adult Swim....or, well, maybe I will, BUT I AM THE SMART ONE!!!

I find it funny that you're ragging on the Simpsons, and your sig is an excerpt (sp?) from it.

geewj
Jul 19, 2003, 02:33 AM
On 2003-07-19 00:26, AUTO_ wrote:

On 2003-07-18 20:34, Azuri_Netherwind wrote:

I find it funny that you're ragging on the Simpsons, and your sig is an excerpt (sp?) from it.

A single quote hardly speaks for a long running season.

That being said, I agree Family Guy and Futurama are both great. But I'm sure Simpsons has given me more then they both ever will. It just has more of a content and variety since it's been around longer. And Family Guy and Futurama are regrettably having a hard time getting more seasons.

AUTO_
Jul 19, 2003, 02:45 AM
I liked Family Guy, but I never could figure out the buzz around Futurama (dodges fruit).

Either way, Simpsons is still my favorite cartoon of all time.

Take that South Park.

Hoo-Ha!

Firocket1690
Jul 20, 2003, 12:19 AM
On 2003-07-19 00:45, AUTO_ wrote:
I liked Family Guy, but I never could figure out the buzz around Futurama (dodges fruit).

Either way, Simpsons is still my favorite cartoon of all time.

Take that South Park!!

Hoo-Ha!

I really don't know how you people keep reading my mind (what I'm ABOUT to post) then posting before I do .....

maybe people have same opinions ... nahh ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SirColligan
Jul 20, 2003, 12:12 PM
I love the simpson even though its all repeats now........ but the simpsons had its season fanalee a week or so ago so there should be no new episodes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif But Il still watch the repeats over and over and over and over and over and over ........ But other great cartoon comedys are Family guy LoL (stwey http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) Futurama (Bender lol) and South park and fairly odd parents (Cosmo)

GnomeSlayer
Jul 20, 2003, 01:02 PM
I have to agree with the guy above me, Family Guy > even the classic simpsons

Bad_Dreams99
Jul 20, 2003, 06:32 PM
YA WHOOOO!!! Simpsons!!!!

Voodoochild
Jul 20, 2003, 07:14 PM
Simpsons rules. Long live Homer http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BatosaiHimura
Jul 28, 2003, 09:20 PM
On 2003-07-17 16:50, AUTO_ wrote:
I still like love the new episodes of the Simpsons (The one last sunday was hysterical).

A hardcore Simpsons fan! find me online as Deidre. Go Simpsons!!!! My favorite is where Bart gets emancipated.

satoshi1
Jul 28, 2003, 10:07 PM
On 2003-07-17 16:50, AUTO_ wrote:

Dangit! You stole what I was gonna say! lol j/k

I LOVE The Simpsons. Some of the older episodes are alright, but the newer ones are hilarious. I can't wait till the next season starts up again.

tornado216
Jul 28, 2003, 10:39 PM
I absolutly love simpsons!!! I eat, drink, sweat, and other stuff simpsons. But, like most of the others, some of the later episodes have not been nearly as good. But then, when you run a show for 15 years, you'll run out of ideas too.

Artemidorus
Jul 28, 2003, 11:18 PM
I hardly ever watch the Simpsons just do to lack of good air time and my bad schedule. oh well. but whenever I do watch the Simpsons, I just laugh my ass off! Whether or not its a new episode, the Simpsons always give me a great chuckle! hee hee hee!
yay

Twadz060
Aug 3, 2003, 05:04 PM
Futurama and Family Guy are both good shows, but Simpsons are number one. Plus, Family Guy is almost copyng off the simpsons with the whole animated comedy about a family with a stupid dad, you have to admit that.