PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Sonic does a BIG sweep

Trowa12BOT
Jul 17, 2003, 05:54 PM
I've heard that sonic Group or whatever there called and XBOX are going to do somewhat of a mass sweep that elimanates every acount that has any hacked items. I dont really know if this is true or not. Thats why i'm asking. But in any case, ive been getting rid of all my items.

One last thing. I've read that you can find an al rappy on the ground in forest 2 on ultimate if you find a al rappy.(The really big rappy). But then i've read that they are hacked. Just wondering what other people think is true...

Mazarin
Jul 17, 2003, 06:00 PM
On 2003-07-17 15:54, Trowa12BOT wrote:
I've heard that sonic Group or whatever there called and XBOX are going to do somewhat of a mass sweep that elimanates every acount that has any hacked items. I dont really know if this is true or not. Thats why i'm asking. But in any case, ive been getting rid of all my items.

One last thing. I've read that you can find an al rappy on the ground in forest 2 on ultimate if you find a al rappy.(The really big rappy). But then i've read that they are hacked. Just wondering what other people think is true...

Lies, lies, and more lies. Sonic Team could do that wipe, and lose ALOT of money in the process when innocents get gifts/trades lose characters. Al Rappys are hacked. No ifs, ands or buts, hacked.

HighCvSRank
Jul 17, 2003, 06:18 PM
ya..Sonic Team cannot delete accounts only items on the character they do not have the right to delete accounts...for example: Maybe you didnt know the item was hacked...another example is what if the account is your bigger brothers and you went on and traded on your character and it was a hacked item..why should your big brothers account get deleted? so dont worry about that...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif hope that helps!

satoshi1
Jul 17, 2003, 06:19 PM
Yea, that's a lie. They're not gonna do that, just like there's gonna be a patch to get rid of all hacked and duped items.

Getintothegame
Jul 17, 2003, 06:40 PM
Do you know that it is illegal to hack the game/dupe?

Check the EULA at the beginning of PSO.

Rated_Lexxx
Jul 17, 2003, 07:14 PM
So ur saying just ebcause you got a delted item from someone it shouldnt get delted. Of course it should be delted. Its illegal. That is like saying someone who pays 100 dollars for a car only to find out its stolen should get there money back from the police. Deal with it besides most people know weatehr or not there weapons are hacked or not

LollipopLolita
Jul 17, 2003, 10:21 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173