PDA

View Full Version : Rock Songs

Kizaragu
Jul 17, 2003, 07:49 PM
Hey Guy's again thanks for the help On that Jimmy eat world song. Um moving on any one know of any other real Good Rock Songs I could download?
I like anything from the likes of
Blink 182, Placebo, Boxcar Racer,Blur, Nirvana, Foo fighters and of course Jimm Eat World. Thats a rough idea of the sort of Music I like so if you know of any good Songs I could get hold of give us a shout.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-07-17 17:50 ]</font>

Allos
Jul 17, 2003, 08:23 PM
The Hell Song-Sum 41 or if u dont already have it Everlong-Foo Fighters

phasma
Jul 18, 2003, 12:23 AM
*sparkle, sparkle* I need to get my band's mp3s out there...

*sigh*

Well, to suit your tastes, try....

Biffy Clyro - 57

Idlewild - American English

AFI - Girl's Not Grey

Lostprophets - For Sure

Not like the Blink and Jimmy you're used to, but it's not thrash metal or necro-guitar string-genocide.

Check 'em out. If you like your music, you wont be dissapointed.

AUTO_
Jul 18, 2003, 01:14 AM
For assisting you with Jimmy Eat World, you owe it to me to buy the CD found at this site.

www.marsvolta.com

Kizaragu
Jul 18, 2003, 08:44 AM
On 2003-07-17 23:14, AUTO_ wrote:
For assisting you with Jimmy Eat World, you owe it to me to buy the CD found at this site.

www.marsvolta.com

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif My browser won't let me open it. *Hands him an I owe you one cd note*

Thanks for the suggestions so far I'm checkin them out as I type this. Any more suggestions?

phasma
Jul 18, 2003, 05:52 PM
The entire "The Mark, Tom and Travis Show" by Blink 182. Nothing remotely political, sensible or meaningful, but pure gold all the same. It's over an hour of live performed GENUINELY GOOD punk-pop power and damn hilarious poopie and incest jokes... Not to be taken seriously. Ever.

Best moment comes near the end when Mark announces "If I wanted to see 13 year old boobs, I'd hang out by the junior high like my dad does..."

Since you're a Blink fan, you MUST have this. It's their best ever performance.

Voodoochild
Jul 18, 2003, 08:04 PM
Pull the plug with Death http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 18, 2003, 10:39 PM
BAH!! AND CHEEZ-DOODLES!!

Go for No Use For A Name, Good Riddance, Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, Greenday, Rancid, Aquabats(Funny as hell), Mustard Plug, System of a Down, The Clash, or better yet The Ramones, Red Hot Chili Peppers...uhhh....I'll think of more later, if I care enough to post more http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif. Anyway, look 'em up, you won't be disappointed.

-Enjoy-

lain2k3
Jul 18, 2003, 10:54 PM
adams song - blink 182
god called in sick today - afi
suicide and other comforts - cradle of filth
bring me to life - evanesence
fake plastic trees - radiohead
karma police - radiohead
If I told you this was killing me, would you stop? - the juliana theory
the closest thing - the juliana theory

and almost anything by the goo goo dolls, such as lazy eye, big machine, and iris.

also, anything by the ataris is good for what you're looking for

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lain2k3 on 2003-07-18 21:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lain2k3 on 2003-07-19 08:27 ]</font>