PDA

View Full Version : Level materials?????

TangledWeb3917
Jul 17, 2003, 09:00 PM
yeah so about a week ago someone tried to give me a lvl material for one of my mags ... now this is obviously a hacked item ... i was just wondering if this is why ive seen 2 lvl 200 characters in the past 3 days ... and why the hell someone would want to even use such an item ... i mean it takes all the fun out of the game, whoever created this item should get beat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

dragonkg12
Jul 17, 2003, 09:01 PM
i agree with u, thats ridiculous, leveling up the hard way is what gives u the satisfaction when ur done.....

bobbonew
Jul 17, 2003, 09:07 PM
OMG please don't tell me there is really a hack to level yourself up.... Thats the only glory I get in the game is my character level, items mean nothing. :|

TangledWeb3917
Jul 17, 2003, 09:09 PM
yeah there is ... ive seen it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i dont know how many of them there are though, i only saw the one

-Jessica-
Jul 17, 2003, 11:16 PM
Oh noo man...that sucks too much..cheaters should go to hell and burn!...I think that I'm gona personally punch whoever made that...i mean..it takes away my quote completely...BASTARD

Nani-chan
Jul 17, 2003, 11:18 PM
Is this on x-box or gamecube?

Shattered_weasel
Jul 17, 2003, 11:22 PM
x-box possibly...Ya. think it is never heard about this many off the wall hacked itmes on gamecube.

K9999
Jul 17, 2003, 11:31 PM
TIGHT time to get some and dupez0r my FOnewm to smoking plate lvl!

-Jessica-
Jul 17, 2003, 11:40 PM
Yeah..do that..It'll make you feel proud...what's the fun in cheating and destroying in a way such a good game?

phasma
Jul 18, 2003, 12:53 AM
*spits vanilla coke all over keyboard*

I don't think he was serious......

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 18, 2003, 01:09 AM
so many ways to cheat. this sux. why cheat when you have no fun later.

Treken
Jul 18, 2003, 02:37 AM
Man if people get a hold of that lvl material then pso is ruined, *throws controller across room* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Obscenity
Jul 18, 2003, 02:42 AM
On 2003-07-18 00:37, Treken wrote:
Man if people get a hold of that lvl material then pso is ruined, *throws controller across room* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

How is it ruined? Why do you give a shit how someone else got to Level 200? How does it affect you in the slightest? I'll answer for you: It doesn't.

happyalloy
Jul 18, 2003, 10:19 AM
hmm... this could be a good thing... follow me on this

Cheater/duper/hacker who doesnt care for the game gets ahold of said lvl material

He/She uses this to get all characters to lvl 200

He/She has no more reason to play the game, and leaves it to the people who DO care about this game

Most people who care about the game realize that if you take away levelling, there's really not much else to do besides collect items (and if you can get ahold of lvl material, you probably have everything in the game already)

Monomate
Jul 18, 2003, 10:49 AM
its like those fucking rare candies in pokemon...only this is more dangerous...

Kanore
Jul 18, 2003, 10:57 AM
On 2003-07-18 08:49, deathscythe_hell_custom wrote:

Yes, because your stats actually go up each time you level. In Pokémon, the values of Rare Candied 100s were bad.

satoshi1
Jul 18, 2003, 11:00 AM
On 2003-07-18 08:57, ChibiWarrior wrote:

Yes, because your stats actually go up each time you level. In Pok?n, the values of Rare Candied 100s were bad.

They were!? Damn! That's how I got my whole Pokemon Red lineup to level 100... Oh well, I tried raising a new team in gold, it's hard. So now I'm in ruby... And it's still hard, but at least it's better than using rare candies. Now their stats will be what they should be...

Treken
Jul 18, 2003, 04:23 PM
Thats what im talking about and ya leveling is part of the game, not something to take advantage from by getting to 200 easily and saying you grew him or her to lvl 200 thats ok if you want to though but im not goin to use lvl materials.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Treken on 2003-07-18 14:24 ]</font>

mystic_knight
Jul 18, 2003, 04:46 PM
On 2003-07-18 08:57, ChibiWarrior wrote:

Yes, because your stats actually go up each time you level. In Pok?n, the values of Rare Candied 100s were bad.

My Red team never had any problems beating anyone...but they were 70-80 before I started Gamesharking Rare candies. Plus I maxed them out on protiens and the rest of those things that raised stats up.

Brett
Jul 18, 2003, 04:52 PM
I did the Missingno.trick to multiply (OMG, DUPE!!) my rare candies in pokemon and I also did it with proteins and stuff so they were still at their best.

shadow_fox
Jul 18, 2003, 05:25 PM
do u legis ever quit winning .......no i guess not ur like a bunch of babies

BOmar
Jul 18, 2003, 05:53 PM
Quit it with the flame bait! Go read the rules!

I used that trick on Pok?n to dupe rare candies too. Damn, I am a duper after all... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Edit: Lol, I just realised what he actually said.
No, we don't ever stop winning http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BOmar on 2003-07-18 15:55 ]</font>

TangledWeb3917
Jul 18, 2003, 06:58 PM
hmm... this could be a good thing... follow me on this

Cheater/duper/hacker who doesnt care for the game gets ahold of said lvl material

He/She uses this to get all characters to lvl 200

He/She has no more reason to play the game, and leaves it to the people who DO care about this game

Most people who care about the game realize that if you take away levelling, there's really not much else to do besides collect items (and if you can get ahold of lvl material, you probably have everything in the game already)
yeah actually i agree with you ... let them all hit 200 then laugh at them when they realize that they just ruined the game ... theres no real point in playing when you dont have that next lvl up to look foward too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sparkoma
Jul 18, 2003, 07:44 PM
lvl up mats are not real just like god/equip there codes well god equip and lvl up mat is nothin if it said that i wouldnt use it it most likely does someting to hurt ur guy not help and if they some how are real they wouldnt move any stats up...

p.s. i didnt read this whole thing so so one may have said this.

LunarShadowX
Jul 18, 2003, 10:29 PM
I find it hilarious when people try to insult others but wind up doing the opposite due to stupidity.

Anyways, I seriously doubt such items exist. For such a thing to exist, it would need to at least be in the game data, and, due to the fact that no such things were seen on the Dreamcast (which was hacked to hell and back twice) I seriously doubt there really are said "level materials."

Creasian
Jul 19, 2003, 05:39 AM
well we could allwaysdo this...

reply saying if you used a level up material. so far everything iread on this has no proof, and no one even used one yet. Well there is exceptions but i highly doubt the level up material is exackly real, or at least how people here are telling it.

HayatoShi
Jul 20, 2003, 04:53 AM
On 2003-07-17 21:18, Nani-chan wrote:
Is this on x-box or gamecube?

You know he want some of that shyt. Pass that shyt.

On 2003-07-17 21:31, K9999 wrote:
TIGHT time to get some and dupez0r my FOnewm to smoking plate lvl!

B-RAD: I agree foo. I'm dupin them RIGHT ABOUT NOW!
HAJJ: THAT'S RIGHT!

Hell-Yea n:gga

Micah
Jul 20, 2003, 12:38 PM
i hate poke something mon.. what ever they are.. both them an hackers should die.

HayatoShi
Jul 20, 2003, 06:23 PM
I hope you die and get hit by a runaway car... that what was on my mind until I changed the reply to PSO WILL ROT IN MY HANDS MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Was duping Lvl materials last night on X)

RuneLateralus
Jul 20, 2003, 06:58 PM
Enough of the spamming. Ok?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-07-20 17:00 ]</font>

HayatoShi
Jul 20, 2003, 07:07 PM
Im sorry rune lol. I just dont like hipocrites lol