PDA

View Full Version : GC: c-mode help

Shadow_Bladez
Jul 18, 2003, 12:30 AM
how hard is c-mode for 3 ppl

rbf2000
Jul 19, 2003, 12:39 AM
Depends on the three people. It's arguable that challange mode is never easy, so obviously taking away one character is not going to make it easier. But, if you have the right combination of characters and experienced players, it's definately manageable. Especially if you are not going for an s rank time.

Sheik1
Jul 19, 2003, 05:00 AM
On 2003-07-17 22:30, Shadow_Bladez wrote:
how hard is c-mode for 3 ppl

Well, it is do able, but the team needs to be experianced and know what is going on. I just finished off a game earler in C4 where one player DCed (not intentional) at the begining of the stage. We got though the level just fine then came Rol De Le. Another DCed most likely because he was close to death. We were left with me (HUct) and one other player (RAct I believe). Rol De Le was not too bad, bit the boat 3 times, we had to go though the dark phase, but other than that quite nice, fun, and challenging to play.

So, really it does depend on who is playing, but I seem to find it funner to play with a complete team. The ememies will be more distracted with 4 people instead of 3. With 2 people it starts becoming more difficult to keep the enemies distracted while someone hits away at 'em.

Anyway you choose to play will be fun. I especially enjoy C3 and C4. Right now they are my favorite stages to play. I could play them on end for hours...and I literally do. I find games to help in all the time dealing with C3 and C4.

Shadow_Bladez
Jul 21, 2003, 09:40 AM
thx guys