PDA

View Full Version : Endless 3 & 4 Mop Up 3 & 4 on XBOX

-STE-
Jul 18, 2003, 03:40 AM
From 24 July Jp version.

http://sonicteam.com/pso/xbox/index.html

G4_Hedgehog
Jul 18, 2003, 05:59 AM
AAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH! RIPOFF! We don't even have 1&2 yet! Either we get all 4 simultaneously or I'll be pissed!

ginko990
Jul 18, 2003, 09:28 AM
This is actually getting ridiculous. I used ot be one of the few who still supported ST, saying "oh, they're doing their best, we'll get our PSOX quests soon."

Im starting to get pissed off. If the new quests don't come out soon Im cancelling my HL. I havnt been online for about 5 days now because leveling up in the 190's is just to repetitive with no quests.

And hopefully we get EN3 and EN4 before EN1 and EN2. I had 1 & 2 on GCN, and left before 3 & 4 came out so that'd be nice...for me anyways.

Link00seven
Jul 18, 2003, 02:33 PM
I just got Xbox and Xbox Live. I also picked up a copy of US PSOX.

I was disappointed in the lack of quest. At this point, I'll probably stick to my Gamecube Version, unless they pick up the pace, then I'll acually think about which one I pick (maybe both, if I can afford it)

asukaS
Jul 18, 2003, 02:58 PM
I mean I paid the 50 bucks for Xbox live and my 2mo free subscribtion has run out, so now im paying 8.95 a month for the same stuff as PSO DC V2. Since I think Microsoft hosts their own servers for PSO, I dont think its ST fault. I actually think that ST has the quests ready, its just MS slow-poking around. But im gonna stick with it....at least until True Fantasy Online comes out neways.

later.

jello44
Jul 18, 2003, 06:12 PM
I would love to see them blame the lack of updates on the people who "hack" the game. That was always good for a laugh.

Does JP PSOX even have the first two mop-ups, I don't remember seeing anything about them.

I would assume that next month we will finally get mop-up/en possibly next month. But I will probably still pay since I am a sucker, that is, until Madden comes out.

G4_Hedgehog
Jul 18, 2003, 09:05 PM
On 2003-07-18 16:12, jello44 wrote:
Does JP PSOX even have the first two mop-ups, I don't remember seeing anything about them.

Yeppers.

Link00seven
Jul 20, 2003, 11:14 AM
Well, being that I just signed up for Xbox Live and PSO on the 17th of July, I still got awhile til it runs out. Unless things pickup in them 2 months, I'll be gamecube-only PSO instead of Xbox PSO. And I do like Xbox PSO cause of the voice chat...

But im gonna stick with it....at least until True Fantasy Online comes out neways.

I am also waiting for True Fantasy.

You know what else kinda sux for Xbox PSO? How you have to cancel your license. I mean, you have to call MS, and cancel...in Gamecube, you goto the site, and click "cancel." Alot easier. I'm going to suggest to MS that little idea...

Overall, I do like Xbox PSO, but these problems are making Gamecube better IMO. I mean, voice is nice, but only if you have quest to play while you chat!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Linkooseven on 2003-07-20 09:14 ]</font>