PDA

View Full Version : best quest for most lillies/least time?

rena-ko
Jul 18, 2003, 06:42 AM
i'm looking for common lilly drops and am interested in your opinion in which quest would provide the most lillies in the least amount of time.

currently i do addicting food runs.

edit:

argh... pressed 'enter' too soon
ok, forget about the poll. its would be just:
-addicting food
-other (please state)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-07-18 04:43 ]</font>

xovinu
Jul 18, 2003, 07:53 AM
I remember something about waterfall tears having the most lilies in one room. I think you find a room in caves 2 with a few lilies in it and you can spawn more when you try to leave through a locked door. Not 100% though so maybe somebody can clarify.

ctrl
Jul 18, 2003, 08:33 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=654

Here are the enemy counts for the quests with lilies. It looks like the lost bride quest has a good precentage of lilies, but you'll have to see for yourself.

ginko990
Jul 18, 2003, 09:29 AM
Waterfall tears. Theres a room with 5 lillies packed unusually close right next to a door. i just stand outside the door and pipe, they load very quickly too. And Ive had unusually good luck there.

rena-ko
Jul 18, 2003, 10:25 AM
well, i'm not looking for rare lillies and i know about the 9-lilly-piping room, but thanks anyway.

and thanks for the link, ctrl
(haven't found it by myself so far, i must be blind...)

so thats around...

62 lillies in addicting food which needs around 45 min
17 lillies in lost bride which takes around 20 min
18 in secret delivery which takes around ... 30 min
22 in grave's butler, 20 min
18 in waterfall tears, around 25 min (disqualified)
23 in blacksmith (around 1 hour, disqualified)
19 in black paper (too long, disqualified)
28 in letter from lionel (quite long, dunno, around 40 min)

(time is with my hunewearl, on vhard and estaminated)

so i'll keep it going with addicting food runs for now. it has by far the best lilly per minute ratio.
but i think i'll give lost bride and graves butler a try and see how much time i need for them.

thank you all for your concern ^-^

ctrl
Jul 18, 2003, 10:31 AM
Good luck with finding what you need

excecutor
Jul 18, 2003, 12:20 PM
rena ko, may i sugjest somthing? play the first couple of rooms in addicting food, play til the room with 7 lillies, (circular room with 3 lillies, then a next wave of 4) then restard the quest. that makes 11 lillies in like 8 minutes or less (thats my hunewearl and hucast in ult). just a sugjestion, tell me if it sounds good.

excecutor
Jul 18, 2003, 12:22 PM
sorry its 13 lillies, (2 in first room, 4 in second, then 7 in 4th) i think its a good strategy, tell me what u think