PDA

View Full Version : brave knuckle

-EnemY-
Mar 19, 2001, 07:09 AM
i was huntin for mag cells in the forest on v hard and i found a special weapon (in f1)thinkin great another db's saber or varista http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif and when i got to the tekker it was a brave knuckle! is this common for this area and for a yellowboze ID cause it is the first time i have actually found the item in the game. mind u i played thru the forest about 3 times (makin a new room after moppin the boss) b4 i got this item.

Spy
Mar 19, 2001, 07:16 AM
I personally beilieve the forest to be the best location to get rares, as I had found two agitos, a parasite wear: Negal, and a mag cell there.

Spike
Mar 19, 2001, 07:34 AM
Brave Knuckle's are semi-common rares. Like a Double Saber or Photon Claw, meaning you'll probably find one every 3-5 times going through that area.

Mitsurugi
Mar 19, 2001, 07:38 AM
I want an Agito so bad! I can't wait to build my character up all over again!
That Samruai sword would definatly suit my Samurai looking HUcast hehe

Gericault
Mar 19, 2001, 08:27 AM
So far the only Rares I've managed to find myself (other than frying pan / soul eater) are in the forest, a Kaladgolg and two Brave Knuckles. I was so happy ... the first time I found a Brave Knuckle. The second time, I was a little irked. = And Kaladgolg sucks.