PDA

View Full Version : What's the best offline hunter weapon?

ctrl
Jul 18, 2003, 04:13 PM
I just don't know anymore where to hunt for, so I'm asking you, what's the best weapon for a hunter, offline.

* I don't know if you can get the Double Cannon, so if you can't it stands for the Lavis Blades

Helios
Jul 18, 2003, 04:32 PM
you can get the double cannon...a lavis cannon and 2 sycestas...and i'd call that the best offline weap' sange&yasha are good but your chances are slim to none on findind yasha...as for me, i use the almighty asuka. HYYYYAH!

VioletSkye
Jul 18, 2003, 04:41 PM
You can get the Double cannon offline, Just need a Lavis Cannon and 2 Syncestas (you probably already knew that lol) I would say the Demo comet and Vulcans would be fairly easy to get depending on your section ID. Also the Delsaber Shield and Buster are a nice combo to use until you find something better. I would go for the easiest to get item in your section ID first and then work on grabbing the others.

ctrl
Jul 18, 2003, 04:45 PM
I'm Redria, so I don't think it would be very hard to get a Demo Comet, just pipe for some lillies.

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 18, 2003, 04:47 PM
In my Oh so humble opinion, go with the Demo Comet. It's got everything you look for in a weapon: Looks, half-decent strength, and it's special is Devil's and Gods know that's extremely helpful in Ult.

lordinviso
Jul 19, 2003, 01:00 AM
Demo Comet AND Red Sword. Gotta have a sword.

Obscenity
Jul 19, 2003, 10:17 AM
Nothing beats a Draw-series hand or mechgun when you're an offline android. In addition to that, a melee weapon that hits multiple enemies is nice, too. Red Swords are cool, as is the Chain Sawd.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 19, 2003, 11:08 AM
i have red sword and demo comet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif the demo comet is good, im gonna get an agito someday, when my lvl 5 whitill hucast hits ult caves...

ctrl
Jul 19, 2003, 02:05 PM
I just found a Heat Gatling 35/25/0/0/45. I guess this is a reasonable good weapon? I wasn't even looking for it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

dude3282
Jul 19, 2003, 03:07 PM
I just got a hold of a Shadow Blade 50/25/0/35. Gonna bribe my little brothers with it, they're still in Hard mode. Of course, so am I, but my main char is a Fomar.

As for your hunter weps, I'd go with either the Demo Comet or Vulcans.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2003-07-19 13:09 ]</font>