PDA

View Full Version : ego bloody centrics

Trickstr
Jul 18, 2003, 04:24 PM
I AHTE THEM THERE BLOODY ATTITUDE THAT SAYS THEIR THE BEST, they insult me all the friggin time and not one of them has a brain cell, the most anoying are the ones that are patient that you cant piss off, their I'm done, and i didn't swear much

Mystil
Jul 18, 2003, 06:31 PM
Now just calm down and say that all over again. You hate thier biggoted attitude of assuming thier the best, and you dont like people that can't be pissed off?

Sai-Yuk
Jul 18, 2003, 07:33 PM
i'm better than them.

and i just got email. spam email. in german.

if anything, you should rant about junk mail that slips through filters and the user has nonsensical adresses like djhjghhj.hjaddd@(Proper URL.EXT)

i hate those.

Ness
Jul 18, 2003, 07:55 PM
Your lucky I wasn't wating when I saw this because my food would have been all over the monitor. I never thought I would see the day Trickstr complained about someone's ego.

Trickstr
Jul 18, 2003, 08:47 PM
my ego isn't wasted bagging people

Vanango
Jul 20, 2003, 06:47 PM
On 2003-07-18 18:47, Trickstr wrote:

no, I guess it wouldn't since in your "world" everything is about you and based on yourself. Does it bother you when you are around other Egocentric people because they are too busy paying attention to themselves than of you? I guess that would seem as though they are condescending.

_J
Jul 20, 2003, 06:57 PM
More importantly poeple, they are just another human - so who gives a rat's...

Trickstr
Jul 21, 2003, 12:46 AM
On 2003-07-20 16:47, Vanango wrote:

no, I guess it wouldn't since in your "world" everything is about you and based on yourself. Does it bother you when you are around other Egocentric people because they are too busy paying attention to themselves than of you? I guess that would seem as though they are condescending.

this hurt, i dont apreciate the presumtion, I'm not realy egocentric, I'm a loser hardly any freinds, I dont have anything to have an ego about, dont judge me, have you ever seen me insult anyone?, want an example? i'm sitting down minding my own buisness and this uptight bastard comes up to me and starts insulting me, i tell him to shut up, he says I'll beat the crap out of me, i say go ahead look like I care?, then his freind who I dont know comes allong and calls me a weak arsehole, where's my ego?, get to know me before you say things, if you knew me you would not be fucking saying that!

_J
Jul 21, 2003, 06:19 AM
this hurt, i dont apreciate the presumtion, I'm not realy egocentric, I'm a loser hardly any freinds, I dont have anything to have an ego about, dont judge me, have you ever seen me insult anyone?, want an example? i'm sitting down minding my own buisness and this uptight bastard comes up to me and starts insulting me, i tell him to shut up, he says I'll beat the crap out of me, i say go ahead look like I care?, then his freind who I dont know comes allong and calls me a weak arsehole, where's my ego?, get to know me before you say things, if you knew me you would not be fucking saying that!

He has a point Vandango...I mean during his posts he has himself pointed out his own flaws, that is normally a pretty good indicator that the person is not going to be egotistical - whatever their title may say on a forum. It's sad to hear about your bullies Trickster, I DETEST them with avengeance. Hopefully they will suffer someday. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-07-21 04:19 ]</font>

Atax
Jul 21, 2003, 12:51 PM
Don't quiet understand what Trickstr is on about. Along the lines of something like popular kids picking on those who arn't as popular?

Vanango
Jul 21, 2003, 05:01 PM
On 2003-07-20 22:46, Trickstr wrote:

On 2003-07-20 16:47, Vanango wrote:

*cough*

Trickstr
Forum Idiot/Egoist

Mood: Flirtateous!, hell, come to me ladies!

did I make any presumptions (or a "presumtion" for that matter)? There was no judging.

He called himself an Egoist so I made my post accordingly.

I was just pointing out the irony.

as for _J

He has a point Vandango...I mean during his posts he has himself pointed out his own flaws, that is normally a pretty good indicator that the person is not going to be egotistical - whatever their title may say on a forum. It's sad to hear about your bullies Trickster, I DETEST them with avengeance. Hopefully they will suffer someday. ^_^

No, he doesn't have a point. The only assumption that I made was what he told me. You are just as guilty of making presumptions as I if you trust his internet persona (which you evidently do) -- but what is the point of not trusting? Yes, you can go around not trusting anyone but you'll end up with a headache. Sure, Trickstr could be a 54 year old psychologist that likes to see how people react to him. He might have 18 difference accounts on PSOW doing some strange research, that's fine. I am on serveral forums so it's hard for me to remember anyone and put personalities and random information with screennames so I don't. I just took the information that was immediately provided to me and used to in my post.

And what is "avengeance" anyways?

Learn to surround yourself with people you like. Don't try to win the respects of Egoist because they aren't worth the time. Yes, crappy people are everywhere but know that you don't want to be like them and discover people you do want to be around. You'll be happier.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vanango on 2003-07-21 15:12 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 21, 2003, 07:25 PM
Seriously Trickstr, you can't make an ego rant thread and expect us to take it seriously. I fing you ranting about the gegos of others quite hypocritical.

All you ever talk about is yourself, but when someone else does it it all of a sudden is a bad thing.

Asuka_chan
Jul 21, 2003, 08:00 PM
You are just as guilty of making presumptions as I if you trust his internet persona (which you evidently do) -- but what is the point of not trusting?

Well, you would see him as he is on the internet, right? I mean, you wouldn't think "Hmm, I wonder if he he's really an introverted antisocial". If someone is outgoing on the internet, then you automatically think that that's how they are in real life because you have no other information (unless you actually do know them in real life, which is a completely different matter)

Shattered_weasel
Jul 21, 2003, 08:51 PM
I have no ego. I want to be everyones friend.....Ya. and also spread the laughter and joy to all even if it is in the rants folder.

Trickstr
Jul 22, 2003, 12:34 AM
fine I fucking give up whenever I complain I get these remarks thrown back at me, bloody hell

Raziel_Kai
Jul 22, 2003, 01:12 AM
Trickster, you are right to complain.
There are people with very different attitudes everywhere, and some of them are really annoying.
While it's really difficult to pinpoint a person's personality just by socializing a bit online (or in forums like these) it's better just to give the other person the benefit of the doubt.
I myself treat everyone with respect and nicely, even trying to crack a joke or two. If I get insulted or ignored, I go on my merry way and that's that.
Otherwise, if people talk to me or follow along at least, I stick around, have a nice short conversation at least.
I think my online personality is the same as my real life one's.
Just my two meseta to this rant.
<BTW, sorry if I strayed off topic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif >

Vanango
Jul 22, 2003, 02:31 AM
On 2003-07-21 22:34, Trickstr wrote:
fine I fucking give up whenever I complain I get these remarks thrown back at me, bloody hell

Okay, no drama. Especially on a PSO forum.

Trickstr, I'm sorry if I offended you or made you sad or upset. I have nothing against you and I don't claim to know the first thing about you. All I did was analyse the situation with what information was provided to me at the time.

You're right, Egocentric people are annoying. No one is going to disagree, not even the egocentric person themself. However hypocricy is also easily targeted. It is frustrating when people don't like to listen to other people's views. It's like a lot of religious people, they love to preach about their beliefs and what is "right" but they won't take the time to listen and accept someone else's view.

When two people who both think they are right and won't back down, it creates another situation, ultimately resulting in both people annoyed by one another. This happens a lot especially in Politics, but even in everyday trivial matters such as music.

People become so set on their own beliefs that they tone everyone else out. This is how I view a lot of religion fanatics. I have tried to accept religion into my life, I've tried to understand it and I've listened to countless people preach to me, but ultimately I don't have the faith but I can accept that they can believe what they want. I think that hope is important and not enough people have it. I wish that I have never deprived a person of hope since too often than not that is all people have left. Unfortunately there are so many people trying to convince me what I should believe that they don't won't listen to my logic -- but like I said I leave it to them to decide.

*Please note that it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm tired so not all of this might be completely coherant and I apologize.

Trickstr
Jul 22, 2003, 02:55 AM
I believe religious people are nicer then others, they accept others beliefs and take a lot of crap from people about being religious

Vanango
Jul 22, 2003, 03:40 AM
On 2003-07-22 00:55, Trickstr wrote:
I believe religious people are nicer then others, they accept others beliefs and take a lot of crap from people about being religious

religious people are nicer than others? Other what?

How much blood has been shed because of the difference in belief? How many wars have resulted from conflicts within religion? The deathes of countless people, a great deal of which were completely innocent, all because these people were so set on what they thought was right.

LollipopLolita
Jul 22, 2003, 03:48 AM
re: trickstr and vanango

trickstr, you dish it too against other people in other threads. be prepared to take some on if you are ready to give it out. if you present yourself in a certain way, then people will respond to you accordingly

devil's advocate:

catholic priests
religious scams
holy wars/religious wars
the crusades
manifest destiny
slavery
"our way is the right way"
"gays (etc.) go to hell"
"everyone who doesn't believe in jesus goes to hell"
list can go on.
"your religion and beliefs are wrong because our way is the true way"

so tell me, what is better, the one who is nice to be genuinely nice with no motivations, or the one who is nice to get into heaven and because god told them to do so?

but religions has, can and will be used to benefit and justify someone's beliefs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-22 03:46 ]</font>

Vanango
Jul 22, 2003, 05:30 AM
On 2003-07-22 01:48, LollipopLolita wrote:

devil's advocate:

catholic priests
religious scams
holy wars/religious wars
the crusades
manifest destiny
slavery
"gays (etc.) go to hell"
list can go on.

so tell me, what is better, the one who is nice to be genuinely nice with no motivations, or the one who is nice to get into have and because god told them to do so?

but religions has, can and will be used to benefit and justify someone's beliefs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-22 01:53 ]</font>

I'm going to marry Lolita.

_J
Jul 22, 2003, 11:11 AM
You're right, Egocentric people are annoying. No one is going to disagree, not even the egocentric person themself. However hypocricy is also easily targeted. It is frustrating when people don't like to listen to other people's views. It's like a lot of religious people, they love to preach about their beliefs and what is "right" but they won't take the time to listen and accept someone else's view.

When two people who both think they are right and won't back down, it creates another situation, ultimately resulting in both people annoyed by one another. This happens a lot especially in Politics, but even in everyday trivial matters such as music.

People become so set on their own beliefs that they tone everyone else out. This is how I view a lot of religion fanatics. I have tried to accept religion into my life, I've tried to understand it and I've listened to countless people preach to me, but ultimately I don't have the faith but I can accept that they can believe what they want. I think that hope is important and not enough people have it. I wish that I have never deprived a person of hope since too often than not that is all people have left. Unfortunately there are so many people trying to convince me what I should believe that they don't won't listen to my logic -- but like I said I leave it to them to decide.

That was so...sickeningly politically correct to read. Ugggh...can't take more...generic....statements....@_@

devil's advocate:

catholic priests
religious scams
holy wars/religious wars
the crusades
manifest destiny
slavery
"gays (etc.) go to hell"
list can go on.

so tell me, what is better, the one who is nice to be genuinely nice with no motivations, or the one who is nice to get into heaven and because god told them to do so?

This is another one of those infinite occasions where people make a point of logic. This is why debates are often totally pointless - because no matter what either 'side' may 'argue', logic is always going to just be logic. This is why you should never hear "good point", because logic is not about viewpoints or opinions, it totally trancends them. In other words, wether your talking about religeon, politics, personality traits, monkeys, lolli pops or egocentric people - it's normally pain stakingly obvious what the logic of the thing in question is. Although on rare occasions people may need a few logics highlighted to them, stupid people need alot.

Vandango, if you seriously can't get any kind of sense of the type of person someone is online, like Trickster, well...I guess that is your (somehwat paranoid sounding) loss.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-07-22 09:19 ]</font>

Ness
Jul 22, 2003, 01:46 PM

I strongly disagree. The religious people I know hate homosexuals and are intolerant of people of different religions. They also like to impose their beliefs on other people.

Here an event that happened last year at school.

Me:( I said something that triggered the following)

Guy 1: That's what it says in the Bible.

Me: I don't believe the Bible.

Guy1: What!! YOu don't believe the Bible.

two other people come in: You have to believe the Bible!

Me: Why? Have you guys even read the whole Bible?

Them: No.

M=e: Then how can you believe in something you haven't read.

Them: (Several emotional outburst relatating to "I'm right, you're wrong")

You can't even have a dencent debate with them.

Trickstr
Jul 23, 2003, 01:06 AM
I'm religious, I never insult homosexuals and I believe they have a right to everything I do, some religious may fight but not all do, I believe your accusations and complaints are unjustified, I dont want to have a fight about religions and I shore as hell aren't going to try and convert you now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trickstr on 2003-07-22 23:10 ]</font>

Trickstr
Jul 23, 2003, 01:13 AM
On 2003-07-22 01:48, LollipopLolita wrote:
re: trickstr and vanango

trickstr, you dish it too against other people in other threads. be prepared to take some on if you are ready to give it out. if you present yourself in a certain way, then people will respond to you accordingly

devil's advocate:

catholic priests
religious scams
holy wars/religious wars
the crusades
manifest destiny
slavery
"gays (etc.) go to hell"
list can go on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-22 03:46 ]</font>

this hurt, the reason we do nice is for other people, "love on another as jeasus loves you", do you think this makes us do it so god will hand us candy?, no we do it for other people, I respected you untill you made this post.

Orange_Coconut
Jul 23, 2003, 01:19 AM
Wait a second Trickstr, she put Devil's Advocate to indicate that she can argue for both sides.

You said that religious people are nicer, right? But that's not necessarily true, I believe that's what she's trying to say.

Surely, there are people who are religious who are nicer than those who are not. But there are also people who may not believe in a god and could very well be nicer than one who is religous. I do not think she tried to insult you, but broaden your thinking on the subject.

It's one thing to say what you had said, that religous people are nicer, which might not actually be the case. I'm not arguing here, I'm not trying to say that people who don't believe in god are nicer either. I'm saying that there is no real proof of the subject, of course, you could say something like "It seems like people who are religious are nicer than those who are not" which may very well be true in your area. That's all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PS- I didn't mean to put words in your mouth Lollipoplolita, it's just what I interpreted.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2003-07-22 23:22 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jul 23, 2003, 01:21 AM
On 2003-07-22 23:13, Trickstr wrote:
this hurt, the reason we do nice is for other people, "love on another as jeasus loves you", do you think this makes us do it so god will hand us candy?, no we do it for other people, I respected you untill you made this post.

i'm sorry to shatter the illusion but not all "religious" people are like that. i never once said i agreed or disagreed with you. respect me or not, up to you, doesn't matter to me either way.

at least orange coconut gets my point.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-22 23:24 ]</font>

Trickstr
Jul 23, 2003, 01:23 AM
I see this as an attack, this is not an attempt to say, hey everyone! my religions nicer than you losers!

LollipopLolita
Jul 23, 2003, 01:26 AM
oh, so i said everyone who is religious is like that, and i said you're like that albeit the fact i put devil's advocate? and i said your religion is wrong? alright then!

if you believe all religious people accepts other people's beliefs, well, I'm sure that would disolve a lot of the world's problems.

Trickstr
Jul 23, 2003, 01:26 AM
well i'm sorry if I took it the wrong way but I'm young and immature

Saladwood
Jul 23, 2003, 01:29 AM
On 2003-07-22 23:26, Trickstr wrote:
well i'm sorry if I took it the wrong way but I'm young and immature

and is that a defense?

That is no defense. Take responsibilty for what you say.

Trickstr
Jul 23, 2003, 01:32 AM
no it is not a defence and I do not wish to argue with people two times my age because they will obviously know better than me, (no this is NOT sarcastic)

LollipopLolita
Jul 23, 2003, 01:35 AM
when posting in a public message board, be prepared to receive other people's comments on the matter.

Trickstr
Jul 23, 2003, 01:37 AM
bye bye, sick of arguing dont bother to reply, you may see this as immature but I'm just bloody tired

_J
Jul 23, 2003, 07:45 AM
*chuckle*...so much for posting about egoccentrics, seems to me someone has shoved this thread onto the topic of religeon somewhere along the line...I thought you had to keep posts on topic? I think I have heard that one or two times from one or two people...
^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _J on 2003-07-23 05:46 ]</font>

phasma
Jul 23, 2003, 09:29 AM
*falls backwards, ass over nipple, laughing hysterically*

This is the best damn thread I've ever read on these forums.

Ness
Jul 23, 2003, 01:11 PM
Hey Trickstr calm down! We are not saying that all religous people are bad or that you are a bad person (or atleast I wasn't), we were just saying that just because you are religious doesn't mean you can't be mean or cruel.

Vanango
Jul 23, 2003, 02:13 PM
[i]

On 2003-07-22 09:11, _J wrote:

That was so...sickeningly politically correct to read. Ugggh...can't take more...generic....statements....@_@

Just being careful. The slightest miswording creates mass chaos derived from people relentlessly attacking flaws. How often can you write a non politically correct statement on a message board and not be attacked?

This is another one of those infinite occasions where people make a point of logic. This is why debates are often totally pointless - because no matter what either 'side' may 'argue', logic is always going to just be logic. This is why you should never hear "good point", because logic is not about viewpoints or opinions, it totally trancends them.

I agree to some extent with this, only you're using the word "point" synonymous with "opinion". It's true, point can be used to mean "view point" but when someone says "good point" it doesn't nessecarily mean it's not a logical point. (see? logical point, view point).

In other words, wether your talking about religeon, politics, personality traits, monkeys, lolli pops or egocentric people - it's normally pain stakingly obvious what the logic of the thing in question is. Although on rare occasions people may need a few logics highlighted to them, stupid people need alot.

Again, there is some truth in your reasoning. I wouldn't say someone is stupid if they don't see other logic. Most of the time what is logical is only logical because of someone's belief.

Okay, a weak example but hopefully it will illustrate the point I'm trying to make. So way back in the day it was a fact the world was flat. It was logical that if you kept sailing you would fall off the face of the Earth... until people started to notice that the earth was curved. Someone said "Hey, when boats come back into dock, you see their sails first, maybe the earth is spherical" that's when people say "hey, that's a good point"

I don't think it's ever pointless (there's that word again!) to have a debate. I'll quote the great Kevin Smith, or at least from his Film Dogma (which seemed fitting considering where this conversation utlimately let to)

BETHANY: Having beliefs isn't good?
RUFUS: I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should be malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant. That was one thing the Man hated - still life. He wanted everyone to be as enthralled with living as He was. Maybe it had something to do with knowing when He was going to die. but Christ had this vitality that I've never encountered in another person since. You know what I'm saving?
BETHANY: He was big on life?
RUFUS: It was more than that. He was the only person I ever knew who never engaged in that most ancient of life-affirming activities.
BETHANY: Sex.
RUFUS: Debate. That's the only way people know how to reaffirm that they're alive - by debating. In all it's forms. People spend their whole lives debating: we fight about who's right and who's wrong, we fight ourselves, we fight each other, we fight death, we fight over beliefs, we fight over fights. We believe that to stop debating - in any fashion -is to stop living and give up. People say that life's a struggle, but it's not. Life is living. I'm even guilty of it myself, the way I go on about Christ's ethnicity, fighting for the truth to come out. And I'm dead. Even in death, the only way I know how to live is through debate. That's sad, isn't it?
BETHANY: Not if you believe it's important for people to know.
RUFUS: A belief's a dangerous thing, Bethany. People die for it. People kill for it. The whole of existence is in jeopardy right now because of the Catholic Belief structure regarding this plenary indulgence bullshit. And whether they know it or not, Bartleby and Loki are exploiting that belief, and if they're successful, you, me. all of this... ends in a heartbeat. All over a belief.

You know where this thread is headed? Altruism. When it boils down what you do, your motivations, what you do but most importantly [i]why you do things. If there are any purely altruistic acts. What drives people to act?

Vandango, if you seriously can't get any kind of sense of the type of person someone is online, like Trickster, well...I guess that is your (somehwat paranoid sounding) loss.

*sigh* couldn't even get my name right. I never claimed to know at all what Trickstr was like. I didn't follow him closely and track what he was like. There are a handful of people on this forum that I have an idea of their personalities, but I was being accused of making a false presumption about someone that I never claimed to know in the first place. I wrote that I took into account what people wrote and made jugdements accordingly. Hell, LolipopLolita told me she was from Sri Lanka and I believed her. When Trickstr proclaimed himself as being an egoist, I didn't do a search on him and read up on his extensively to see whether or not he really was egotistical.

Vanango
Jul 23, 2003, 02:24 PM
On 2003-07-22 23:32, Trickstr wrote:
no it is not a defence and I do not wish to argue with people two times my age because they will obviously know better than me, (no this is NOT sarcastic)

that's why I *enjoy* arguing with people more intelligent than me. Instead of getting angry or frustrated just learn from people. Trust me, just because someone is older doesn't make them more intelligent or knowledgeable.

You're not going to be right every single time. Your beliefs are going to change and it's natural to believe what you think is right IS right (or else you wouldn't think it was right)

The worst people to talk to in the world are those that are so set on their own ideas that they can't think outside the box. I doubt anyone here tries to make you personally feel bad, people like to express their own opinions and if there is a conflict it just gives people a chance to try and articulate their thoughts.

Hell, being able to carry on a debate and *not* get angry is a wonderful thing. I know you wrote a good-bye post, but if are saying farewell because you think you are being personally attacked, I hope you'll reconsider. You can learn a lot on these forums, don't ever allow yourself to be silenced. Don't be afraid of coming back, I don't think that you left in hopes of receiving attention, I don't think you are a bad person (if you care at all what I think) but yes, you are young, and yes, there is a lot for you to learn, but don't run away. Yea, there are going to be assholes but being able to deal with them or even better, ignore them will make you a much happier person.

*does PSO lobby animation dance*

*shakes booty*

~Vanango

p.s. I'm not completely sure why I just "signed" my post.

_J
Jul 23, 2003, 02:27 PM
Logic trancends BELIEFS. They are completly unconnected. Totally converse. People only BELIEVE in things when they are not KNOWN to be facts. Like death. People BELIEVE many things about it, and what happens after - but the FACTS are that all living things die and no living thing KNOWS what lies beyond. They are totally converse things. Debateing is almost always pointless, especially when you're dealing with idiots. Not to say you are, but most people are.

People did not KNOW the world to be flat, that was just a theory, a BELIEF - not a logic. That was simply one of those occasions when an idiot had to have a certain logic pointed out to him, like I said.

ryomakuriyami
Jul 23, 2003, 06:05 PM
Trickstr is my hero, dammit!

Vanango
Jul 24, 2003, 11:10 AM
On 2003-07-23 12:27, _J wrote:
Logic trancends BELIEFS. They are completly unconnected. Totally converse. People only BELIEVE in things when they are not KNOWN to be facts. Like death. People BELIEVE many things about it, and what happens after - but the FACTS are that all living things die and no living thing KNOWS what lies beyond. They are totally converse things. Debateing is almost always pointless, especially when you're dealing with idiots. Not to say you are, but most people are.

People did not KNOW the world to be flat, that was just a theory, a BELIEF - not a logic. That was simply one of those occasions when an idiot had to have a certain logic pointed out to him, like I said.

No one said logic = beliefs or beliefs > logic, so I'm not entirely sure why you went on this tangent. All I was argueing was people believe in things that they thinks are logical. (at least depending on which psychological stage their brain has developed)

If debating is for idiots why are you always trying to pick a fight? Are you always going to be right?

Things are relative. I stand by my analogy and thought that things are logical based on beliefs until proven otherwise. There is no doubt there IS a truth, but people are sheep -- truth, sad as it may be, is in the majority.

Ness
Jul 24, 2003, 11:27 AM
On 2003-07-24 09:10, Vanango wrote:
Things are relative. I stand by my analogy and thought that things are logical based on beliefs until proven otherwise. There is no doubt there IS a truth, but people are sheep -- truth, sad as it may be, is in the majority.

I agree with you 100%.

LollipopLolita
Jul 24, 2003, 02:50 PM
when in doubt, think that you are above the rest