PDA

View Full Version : Delsaber Combo or Red Saber?

DiemNights
Jul 18, 2003, 04:28 PM
I've come upon a bit of a problem: Someone's offering me a Fully ground Red Saber for some of my items. I'm in Ultimate, and I'm currently using the Delset (which raises my attack by 736 points). Should I just go for the Red Saber, which has less ATP then the combo, and then look for a better shield... or should I just keep using the set?

Helios
Jul 18, 2003, 04:37 PM
delsabers set is pretty nice...of course a red saber is also...i'd wait for some more worthwhile equipment before i retired del's buster

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 18, 2003, 04:43 PM
I agree, a 736 attack boost is not something to be ignored, and the Del's shield is quite nice, my 93 RAcast is still using it, I'm waiting to use my Standstill Shield. Anyway, use the Delset, you're better off not worrying about a new shield.

Nani-chan
Jul 18, 2003, 04:47 PM
It's up to you. Red saber fully grinded is probably around 646 atp It has better ata and may have %'s and does fill (hp draw) instead of the Tempest (lightning).

I personally in my weird opinion... Think you should keep your set until you find a weapon you like better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-07-18 14:50 ]</font>

Logical2u
Jul 18, 2003, 05:17 PM
If Evasion is something you like, stick with the DelSaber Set for the 200% evp boost.

DiemNights
Jul 18, 2003, 07:10 PM
Thanks for your help everyone! Looks like I'm sticking with the Del Set for now.