PDA

View Full Version : Little Peeps

Gericault
Mar 19, 2001, 08:44 AM
A GameFAQS FAQ suggests that Al Rappies randomly replace Rag Rappies (very rarely-- I've only seen one Al Rappy, offline, forest 1, that dead end room with the gated box, vhard), and further suggested hitting Fake in Yellow to find one more easily. However, I've run through Fake in Yellow roughly 12 billion times, and not a single Al Rappy. Has anyone ever seen an Al Rappy in Fake in Yellow, or do they simply not appear in that Quest? Thanks.

TwiNCannoN
Mar 19, 2001, 09:03 AM
I've done the fake in yellow quest 3 times, all with redria characters (restarted syora, and also quit out to do quest again). All 3 times I found an al rappy, I thought they were part of the quest (and restarted quest cause they drop a whopping 1k meseta on normal, a lot for a newbie..!).

Anyway, not sure how many I've found elsewhere, but I know 1 per try in that quest, with redria. I don't think I've seen any other rare monsters, but my friend has seen 2 hildablue. I don't know his ID offhand, but his chars name is Cloudette, if you want to go look it up.

Gericault
Mar 19, 2001, 09:07 AM
(turns Greenill with envy) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif