PDA

View Full Version : What is the best ranger weapon?

Ghostsofaiur
Jul 18, 2003, 10:52 PM
ive gotten many conflicting opinions on which is the best ranger weapon. Some say frozen shooter, some spread needle, some the nug 2000. Could i please get some experienced peoples opinions on this?

excecutor
Jul 18, 2003, 11:00 PM
well most people may say theres no "best" weapon, just as hunters have no best weapons. there are multi hit weapons, boss weapons, long range weapons, and etc etc. but yes those are probably the best that the ranger class has to offer.

Kane2376
Jul 19, 2003, 12:09 AM
I don't know if I would call these the "best" weapons, but my RAcaseal (Lv135) always carries three guns with her.

(Mechguns) Guld Milla - For single enemies and a quick hp refill)
(Shot) Final Impact - My favorite for crowd control
(Rifle) Frozen Shooter - Great for a quick freeze of tough enemies

Those are my favorites, I go everywhere with them. I really do like the Guld Milla out of those three. Just using only that gun I made it from Forest through Mines in Ultimate without carrying so much as a monomate.

lordinviso
Jul 19, 2003, 12:50 AM
You only need two weps. Spread Needle, Guld Milla OR Yasminkov9000M. No need for frozen unless you doing west or east tower.

Skankhair
Jul 19, 2003, 12:55 AM
My favs are:

Frozen Shooter, Yasminkov 7000V, Final Impact, Heaven Punisher

PlatypusMaximus
Jul 19, 2003, 07:08 AM
Well, if you want a weapon that is easily obtainable, you can't beat a Charge Vulcan with Hit%
They are ludicrously powerful, My ones can do upwards of 2100 per combo, and that's only with a normal-strong-special... With a special-special-special it does over 6000 damage...

Rljohn
Jul 19, 2003, 10:13 AM
Well...

Frozen Shooter --Great to have, always good for freezing
Yasminkov 3000 --Grind it up to 60, and add % to it like mad. My favorite gun.
Nug2000--- Only one shot, but extremely powerful, and shoots tons of enemies. Good for the mines.

Have 3 guns similar to these (freezing, strong/long distance, crowd control) and you will be fine.