PDA

View Full Version : Siblings

Cynosure_Zen
Jul 19, 2003, 12:42 AM
Tell us your horror stories.

My sister is currently using my TV, in a room that I pay monthly rent for, expecting me to use headphones on my computer, (which she commandeers on her whims), shoves things off of my bed, bringing the dog up in their place, and proceeds to lounge around, watching home improvement shows and not even answering the damn phone when it rings. Did I mention that she has her own apartment that she is not using, choosing instead to guilt trip her family into allowing her to use all of their things?

She is the most horrible hypocrite I've ever seen.
She is the most arrogant bitch I've ever had the bad luck of crossing.
She presumes to try to control me and my decisions.
She cries when things don't go her way.

I have no love for her, and I think anyone who says in the midst of controversy that they love a family member they're fighting with is lying.

Atax
Jul 19, 2003, 02:07 AM
My sister is exactly the same; Thinks she's the queen of every thing, and had no respect for anyone nor their belongings.

geewj
Jul 19, 2003, 02:22 AM
I have 9 siblings.

That is all I have to say on the subject...

Firocket1690
Jul 19, 2003, 02:25 AM
I'm an only child and rult the world !!
my Room !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cengah
Jul 19, 2003, 02:32 AM
I am the youngest with two older sisters.
Just imagine how my life has been.

Slicer238
Jul 19, 2003, 10:12 AM
On 2003-07-19 00:32, Cengah wrote:
I am the youngest with two older sisters.
Just imagine how my life has been.

Imagine what I have two older sisters and I'm the youngest I already told one when you wanna roll lets roll I'll use boxing gloves.

Cengah
Jul 19, 2003, 01:49 PM
Well at least you know what i mean then.

Guile
Jul 19, 2003, 03:34 PM
I just got in a fight with my bro this morning over wanting to use my computer, I was a bit tired from being out all night friday so last thing I needed at 9 in the morning is my TV on and typing on my keyboard...so we fought and I did'nt let him use it and he is still pissed

I just don't care...

St_Botchua
Jul 19, 2003, 08:14 PM
I love being an only child

Asuka_chan
Jul 19, 2003, 08:35 PM
I'm the middle child. Being in the middle sucks... A lot. ><'

Slicer238
Jul 19, 2003, 08:37 PM
^really I couldn't tell my older sister seems to be better treated

Cannibal-Snowman
Jul 19, 2003, 10:43 PM
My older brother is an asshole. For instance, he'll use the only TV I can play online on when I want to go online even though there is a TV upstairs. He does the same with DVDs, there is also a DVD player upstairs. Then, a few hours later, he pretends as if nothing ever happened.

Brett
Jul 20, 2003, 07:58 AM
My little brother sux badly. so does his friend. they picked the lock on my door one day and now he always does it. the lock is pointless and they ruined my door handle. he also punched a crack into my door.

Raziel_Kai
Jul 20, 2003, 08:10 AM
I'm the oldest in a big family (3 other brothers and 2 sisters), but besides just joking with them and sometimes screwing with their heads, I treat the with respect.

Even as my brothers tend to be morons, or my sisters a little bull-headed, I always do... so you can say I haven't lost most of my marbles yet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Juan
Jul 20, 2003, 09:43 AM
I'm the oldest with only a little sister. Perhaps only is an understatement. A HUGE understatement. My sister is so annoying, she's always is coming into my room and moving my stuff around, and my mom naturally takes her side on all disagreements because she's younger.