PDA

View Full Version : 'Naughty' Books in the PSO world....

TylerFrost
Mar 19, 2001, 10:24 AM
Well....not so much naughty, but like the 'Topshelf Entertainment' in your local store, just as hard to get your hands on (if you're short!)

What are these 'Books of Katana'?? I recently bumped into a couple of Lv100 Chars and all they seem to be asking for are these books!?!

And if these are so hard to come by why are aren't the stupidfuckingjerkoff dupers working their dirtystinkingscumbag brains to dupe these?? They seem to be important to some people!

As per usual... answers on a postcard!

faceless
Mar 19, 2001, 11:12 AM
you need the 3 books and a 1975 Agito to make an Oritiagito

Coincidentally, that's why they aren't being duped; dupers just dupe the Orotiagito, so there's no need for the books.

Spasm
Mar 19, 2001, 03:43 PM
You don't need the Books of Katana for an Orotiagito. The purpose of the books is still a mystery.

pkazama
Mar 19, 2001, 05:03 PM
Cool, now I know something about these books. I just need the 3rd one. And the real Agito. Is the real Agito found in Caves??

Seutekh
Mar 19, 2001, 09:38 PM
Spaz is right... you don't need the books.

The Books are still a mystery, although I've heard (yes this is a RUMOR) that the three books and a fake agito will net you a real agito, although I've seen NO confirmation of this.

Heck, I've got #2... but no clue what to do with it.

IceBlink
Mar 19, 2001, 10:35 PM
From what I heard, the Books of Katana, if you're carrying them, will make agitos appear more easily in V.H forest... or something like that. ^_^;

TwiNCannoN
Mar 20, 2001, 12:55 AM
That's an idea.

At least they aren't Books of Kama sutra.

IceBlink
Mar 20, 2001, 01:26 AM
On 2001-03-19 21:55, TwiNCannoN wrote:
That's an idea.

At least they aren't Books of Kama sutra.[addsig]

And for some odd reason, a mag is called Kama... if there's anything in the game called Sutra, I'll give away my level 200 mag ^_^;; Kidding... heh ^_^

segagameplay
Mar 20, 2001, 01:54 AM
lol i hear rumors about that but i dont know...

Lugnut
Mar 20, 2001, 01:59 AM
I ran into one of these books the other day in the V. Hard Caves. (I think Caves 3) Unfortunately, I was beat to the punch. Oh well, I think my boy Talbaine snagged it anyhow. I got a D-Parts ver. 1.01 about 10 seconds later so it was all good. (since Lugnut is a RAcast). Anyways, if these books and the real Agito are so rare... why are there so many Oragitos out there? =) I know, I know... People can [insert your cheat method here].

BTW - IceBlink sounds familiar... hmmm... freezes target... unique splint mail... ahh, yes, my Barbarian wears it in Diablo II! (well, at least he used to... I haven't touched that game once since I got PSO)

DarkArkon
Mar 20, 2001, 02:01 AM
Has anyone tried to give it to that DR. guy that makes you stuff?? its worth a try!!!

Oronis
Mar 20, 2001, 05:08 AM
Yep I got my hands on that book alright. Its amazing! Thing reads like stereo instructions!

IceBlink
Mar 20, 2001, 06:12 PM
On 2001-03-19 22:54, segagameplay wrote:
lol i hear rumors about that but i dont know...

Heh heh... when one thinks about it more... what if someone used a gameshark to change the names of the twins PB to Kama&Sutra? ^_^;;; Not that I'm encouraging it, oh no. ^_^; Gameshark evil... ^_^

Lugnut - heh... would you believe I actually chose my name for anime purposes? ^_^;; Heh heh... no more on this, since it's PSO topic.... ^_^