PDA

View Full Version : FOnewm or FOnewearl?

Electron
Jul 19, 2003, 02:17 PM
I'm going to create a new force because I got sick and tired of my FOmar but I can't choose between FOnewm and FOnewearl.
The newm has the boost of ra-techs and that's pretty tempting but he's kind of ugly O.o
The newearl.. Well, it's a newearl, don't need to add anything more there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Slicer238
Jul 19, 2003, 03:41 PM
Uh Fonewearl because well besides being hot she has simple tech bonuses and peircing megid and double resta ranger.

Elvendar
Jul 19, 2003, 04:20 PM
On 2003-07-19 13:41, Slicer238 wrote:
Uh Fonewearl because well besides being hot she has simple tech bonuses and peircing megid and double resta ranger.

The FOnewearl looks like she's eight. Sexy.

Slicer238
Jul 19, 2003, 04:29 PM
That depends on how tall you make your Fonewearls, myine looks like shes at least 10 lol

Electron
Jul 19, 2003, 04:57 PM
I tried a FOnewm to see how he is in gameplay...
That butt thing is horrible XD
I've decided to make a FOnewearl. A Whitill one.

child
Jul 19, 2003, 04:59 PM
I prefer FOnewm because you can tear entire rooms apart more effectively. To take advantage of the FOnewearl's bonuses, you've got to attack enemies individually. Allthough, with her MST, the gap between RA tech damage shouldn't be terribly dramatic.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 19, 2003, 05:38 PM
On 2003-07-19 14:57, Electron wrote:
I tried a FOnewm to see how he is in gameplay...
That butt thing is horrible XD

yea i made a fonewm last night and i hate the butt thing o_o

xanoki
Jul 19, 2003, 05:58 PM
I dunno, i find the butt thing rather cute.........

*gets slapped by a stray FOnewearl that just coincidentaly was walking by at the exact same moment i said that*

Ouch.........

Electron
Jul 19, 2003, 07:43 PM
Keep the opinions coming!

Bit
Jul 19, 2003, 07:49 PM
I personally don't like the looks of either Newmans, but, FOnewearl has a much better look to her then the FOnewm.

And of course all the nice boosts and TP she has.

TridentBE
Jul 24, 2003, 02:13 PM
Definitely the FOnewm. If you want, I'll tell you how mine looks and see how you like it.

Face - 4
Outfit - black on second row
Hat #10

Awesomeness, sir. Awesomeness.

You barely even notice his unique jacket while your destroying things. And also, FOnewm is more combat-like.

You COULD pick a FOmarl ... <.< >.>

KingChaos
Jul 24, 2003, 03:01 PM
Slicer238 Do You Check Characters Out I think Thats Sick Its A Game Not Real

Slicer238
Jul 24, 2003, 03:06 PM
Hmmm sarcasim seems to elude you. Maybe after you you get some try and read my statement again.

Richard
Jul 24, 2003, 03:20 PM

I must fully go against the WHITILL thing. It's a good Section ID and all, but it's the worst for a Force. WHITILL only finds two, count 'em, TWO Force weapons.

CADUCEUS - V.Hard So Dimenian, Ultimate Pouilly
PSYCHO WAND - Ultimate Del Lily (online only)

There is also the WHITILL CARD, but that hardly counts.

Unless you already have another character who is PINKAL or something, I strongly urge you to change the Section ID.

As for the FOnewm/FOnewearl thing - FOnewm offline, FOnewearl online. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Electron
Jul 24, 2003, 04:31 PM
On 2003-07-24 13:20, Richard wrote:

I must fully go against the WHITILL thing. It's a good Section ID and all, but it's the worst for a Force. WHITILL only finds two, count 'em, TWO Force weapons.

CADUCEUS - V.Hard So Dimenian, Ultimate Pouilly
PSYCHO WAND - Ultimate Del Lily (online only)

There is also the WHITILL CARD, but that hardly counts.

Unless you already have another character who is PINKAL or something, I strongly urge you to change the Section ID.

As for the FOnewm/FOnewearl thing - FOnewm offline, FOnewearl online. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

My FOmar was Pinkal and I got sick and tired of it so I wanted to try something new. I've transferred all my old force weapons I found with my Pinkal so I've got an arsenal of force weps. I'm 2/3 offline and 1/3 online since I have a modem. Hopefully I will get ADSL soon and then I'll be 100% online http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Even if the Ra-boost is nice, the resta range and the boost on simple techs are awesome.

LoreSeeker
Jul 24, 2003, 04:40 PM
I made a FOnewearl. She really works about the same as my old FOnewm, but she doesn't annoy me with a huge arse. Plus, you get compliments from people in Episode 2 looking up your skirt. Just kidding about that last one.