PDA

View Full Version : Does SKYLY have any good, easily attainable armors for my lv

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 19, 2003, 04:24 PM
right now im usin holiness armor, i have db's armor and graviton plate x2 in checkroom... dont have any addslots, and i cant get em for pdrops cuz im offline. i have a lvl 32 redria racast, should i just get him to ultimate?

Nani-chan
Jul 19, 2003, 04:33 PM
Skly
Possibly try for
Luminous Field- Sinow Blue ?
Revival and spirit garment and guard wave are also nice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-07-19 14:39 ]</font>

Bit
Jul 19, 2003, 04:35 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=3

Scroll down and look to see which Armors you can recieve, and see if you can go for them.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 19, 2003, 05:22 PM
hmmmm... i can get brightness circle and standstill shield on ult seabed, and thats pretty much it for really good defensive items... think ill work on my racast

Starkmaster
Jul 19, 2003, 10:26 PM
what number of sluts did you graviton plate have? mines had two and my brothers found 1 add slot and i traded him for it then I found another one playing with my friend in multi (he was first with greenill) in ULT ruins. we got our ass handed to us becase he had good items to do it easy but left them in his friends memory card so he just played with his guy with no items(only the ones i lent him). now my graviton has 4 slots!

klepto
Jul 19, 2003, 11:34 PM
Spirit Garment is definately worth the trouble, Guard wave too. However, I must say, If you could somehow get a chu chu mag, even though youre offline, youd get a nice chu chu fever, with little mice spraying all over the place.....

Firocket1690
Jul 20, 2003, 12:10 AM
On 2003-07-19 20:26, Starkmaster wrote:
what number of sluts did you graviton plate have? mines had two and my brothers found 1 add slot and i traded him for it then I found another one playing with my friend in multi (he was first with greenill) in ULT ruins. we got our ass handed to us becase he had good items to do it easy but left them in his friends memory card so he just played with his guy with no items(only the ones i lent him). now my graviton has 4 slots!

Edit: SLOTS http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

UsP
Jul 20, 2003, 01:25 AM
LoL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

SubstanceD
Jul 20, 2003, 03:57 AM
I just traded in my Holiness Armour with 4 slots for an Ultimate Frame ( bought at the amour store on Pioneer 2 ) with 2 slots ( and used my precious 2 Add slots to make it a 4 slot Ultiamte Frame ) and I find that its is a significant improvement on what I had earlier. Between that and my Delsabres Sheild my Hucaseal has decent defence for Ultimate. As soon as I leave the Caves I can put my resist Devils back into storage and put back on my 4 Metal Bodies, that should make her defence even better.

The Ultimate Frame cost me a small fortune and I had to visit the Armour store many, many times before I came across one that was finally worth spending money on ( most of them either had no slots or only 1 slot ).

Khaotika
Jul 20, 2003, 08:10 AM
Luminous Field - Sinow Blue - HASN'T DROPPED

Brightness Circle - Deldepth - HASN'T DROPPED

Standstill Shield - Dolmdarl - DROPPED

According to a list I've been checking, I'd have to be pretty damn lucky to get armor under Skyly.

You're pretty limited on your choices with Skyly. If you want easy armor over lvl 100, make a Greenill and pipe for Pal Rappies.

-Khao

LeoNoAyor
Jul 20, 2003, 10:01 AM
I'm lv 127 and i am always with my Divinity armor 4 slots !
I must go to meet this sinow blue for a Luminous Field

lordinviso
Jul 20, 2003, 10:10 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings2.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=3&version=v3

WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE JUST LOOK FOR YOURSELFS?!?!?!??!

Reenee
Jul 20, 2003, 10:29 AM
The Graviton Plate worked well for me. Just get a God/Arm from Dubchics (SKYLY, Very Hard Mines) to make up for the missing 10 ATA that is removed.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 20, 2003, 03:45 PM
my memory card is full and i dont have room for a greenill... is it really worth it to get a greenill all the way to ult just for a guard wave? i have redria, whitill, and pinkal characters, can they find good armor? (i think redria can)

excecutor
Jul 21, 2003, 12:30 AM
whittill can from poully slimes in ult, dont kno about the others