PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters on PSO (GC&Xbox) THE FINAL WORD

Jkid
Jul 19, 2003, 06:42 PM
Are you guys sick of ST not doing anything like having real GM's (I heard a story about ST menbers having names colored in blue in lobbies)? Why not post it here?

Todays topic is something that almost everybody knows:Dupers.

For those not in the know,"Duping" is short for "Duplicating". I'vee seen threads on this site about dupers,about 100 of them and so. There are some dupers that are doing it foir a good reson and at most cases dupers that have no reason but to cheapen the game experience for everyone.

So we're here for these answers:
What can we do about them?
Any solutions to lower the concern?
Can Sonic Team USA solve the problem? (Microsoft for Xbox ver.)

I want real discusion folks,not the regular board talk.

StryderPSO
Jul 19, 2003, 06:58 PM
the only possible ways to solve this problem completely is make the game online only with serverside saving. Dupers unfortunately will find a way around this but it will eliminate all of em except the 1337 few that are hackers and i guess deserve to dupe, because they arnt script kiddies like all of the dupers today, as you can see by my sig i cant stand dupers either but i have excepted them as a part of the game as it plays today. I just dont trade with anyone, because i like the challenge involved in games

ginko990
Jul 19, 2003, 08:11 PM
On 2003-07-19 16:42, Jkid wrote:
Are you guys sick of ST not doing anything like having real GM's (I heard a story about ST menbers having names colored in blue in lobbies)? Why not post it here?

Todays topic is something that almost everybody knows:Dupers.

For those not in the know,"Duping" is short for "Duplicating". I'vee seen threads on this site about dupers,about 100 of them and so. There are some dupers that are doing it foir a good reson and at most cases dupers that have no reason but to cheapen the game experience for everyone.

So we're here for these answers:
What can we do about them?

Nothing.

Any solutions to lower the concern?

Nope.

Can Sonic Team USA solve the problem? (Microsoft for Xbox ver.)

Possible but unlikley.

I want real discusion folks,not the regular board talk.

Too bad.

Jkid
Jul 19, 2003, 08:34 PM
Well here's one way:Ban items that are not released offically by Sonic Team, if it worked for GC and Ver.2 (DC) it can work for the Xbox version. Problem is if MS will willing to do the timme to implment this.

SC2
Jul 19, 2003, 08:38 PM
Whats the way?

Reenee
Jul 19, 2003, 09:16 PM
Just make them hire Barubary and Clara (*cough*Millenium*cough*) and we're done. Hell, get rid of cheating, we could get East and West Tower as downloadables.

'Nuff said.

ginko990
Jul 19, 2003, 10:27 PM
On 2003-07-19 19:16, Reenee wrote:
Just make them hire Barubary and Clara (*cough*Millenium*cough*) and we're done. Hell, get rid of cheating, we could get East and West Tower as downloadables.

'Nuff said.

yeah!....nuff said.

That will happen, make no mistake about it.

Jkid
Jul 19, 2003, 11:09 PM
On 2003-07-19 18:38, SC2 wrote:
Whats the way?

I've just told you:Ban items that are not released offically by Sonic Team, if it worked for GC and Ver.2 (DC) it can work for the Xbox version. Problem is if MS will willing to do the timme to implment this.

'Nuff said.

He should get a job at Sonic Team USA, in fact if he would done it, we wouldn't have this disscussion now,would we?

Reenee
Jul 20, 2003, 01:24 AM
Shh...Micro$oft must never kn--

Hey, waitaminute.

What happened to Clara anyway?

ginko990
Jul 20, 2003, 10:58 AM
ABrubary would own you guys, especially in a thumb war, hes crazy.

LilWashu
Aug 10, 2003, 11:52 PM

'Nuff said.

It would be nice to have the towers as a xbox download.. grrrrr Not fair..

primer567
Aug 11, 2003, 12:23 AM
Oh god the threads dont stop coming. YOU GUYS CAN'T DO ANYTHING YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF PSO PLAYERS. Sonic Team doesnt care....

Guntz348
Aug 11, 2003, 02:01 AM
Don't bump old topics.