PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever found your twin?

Jeff86
Jul 19, 2003, 11:20 PM
With all of the people online and all of the different costume possibilities has anyone out there ever found their twin.

War_Child
Jul 19, 2003, 11:24 PM
I met someone with same costume/head/height named w@rchild. I was scared.

Nai_Calus
Jul 19, 2003, 11:27 PM
Does ST making an NPC look like one of your characters count? I've never been online, so I've obviously never met anyone that looks like my characters, but yeesh. Poor Helios got recreated six times before I decided that I liked him the way he originally was, dead ringer for Calus or no. ._.

pballphan
Jul 19, 2003, 11:29 PM
Found a fomar with same name which was Black Mage exactly the same. Got scared. Fortunatly I was lvl 2 so I just made a different one.

Yosho
Jul 19, 2003, 11:56 PM
Back when I had my HUmar Yosho 2 I bumped into another, that look exactly like me named IceBlade it was weird looking from the outside in.

Outrider
Jul 19, 2003, 11:57 PM
Dang... I voted for the third choice, but the site screwed up and then it counted as a "Yes"... pretty weird.

But yeah, I've only found slightly similar people. Which is weird, because I have basically the basic HUmar, but just a little taller and with a different costume. To be fair, I don't play online nearly as much as other people do.

Dime
Jul 20, 2003, 12:17 AM
Found a few mini me's. They were jackasses....

...oh

Kaloa
Jul 20, 2003, 01:33 AM
I have met my twin! But it was a prank my friend pulled on me. He made a HUnewearl, gave it the same name, outfit, and hair as me, and surprised me in the lobby. I completely freaked.

Besides that, I've never seen a character similar to mine. And I hope I never do.

ginko990
Jul 20, 2003, 01:55 AM
No.

I made an unusually big ugly eye patched, big butted HUnewearl. No one else thinks it looks nice.

O_O

Traize
Jul 20, 2003, 02:08 AM
I met my EXACT double, same height, same proportions, same hair & colour, same armour colour, lower level though, names were diff & he had different weapons...

but i was rather surprised that it was that similar...

straw182
Jul 20, 2003, 02:36 AM
Once I met someone who looked exactly like me except he was a bit taller than me..... oh well. That was on the DC though.

EvilNixon666
Jul 20, 2003, 03:06 AM
Recently saw my twin on the GC.... we were almost the same fomar.... the other fellow had blonde hair.

On the DC I met my shorter double, and he PKed the rest of the party while I was at the bank. I guess he was the evil twin.

A07
Jul 20, 2003, 03:32 AM
you know that bruce lee character? i made a prank ----- character that was exactly like him; hair, costume, height. he started cussing at me though about 2 seconds into the lobby.

*edit by Abdur*
Don't use that word on these forums.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-07-20 08:15 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Jul 20, 2003, 05:57 AM
My FOmar met his twin within 5 minutes of first going online. He was slightly fatter but with exactly the same hair, robe and shade of hair colour. Later that day somebody said "Hey, you look like (whatever his name was)!" but I have never seen him or a double since.

Though last night I met a FOmar in the lobby who was a PURPLE version of myself, and was also my personality double. Opened our conversation by flirting with my FOmar - they had a matching purple Sato to boot (mine is red). We both found out the other one was female, naturally. Hilarious.

- Shimarisu

Mystil
Jul 20, 2003, 09:28 AM
Yes I have. And we had the same name and character class for all our years playing PSO. We were even on the DC and never knew it. Even though at the time I reached lv100, I was told there was another that looked just like me with the same name, at lv76.

We finally met on the GC of course. And became close friends. Shes' 160+. Mega cool. ^_^

Kometsky
Jul 20, 2003, 03:38 PM
I have met my twin on DC and on cube but all my twins I have met seem to be thinner at waist than me.

And on DC one of my twins became a friend and we decided to make thesame character with same names same shortcuts and that freaked alot of ppl out since "that char." managed to be at several places at same time. after a while we began getting mail that was meant for the other user (pretty funny)
Apparently nobody decided to check the serialnumbers on our guildcards.

i actually wanna do a similar thing on cube if possible with more than just two.
anyone up for it just mail or PM me.

FinalHell
Jul 20, 2003, 03:46 PM
YES!!! argh... It makes me mad that people see me and take my out fit!! (eerrr get 10,000 meseta... Dressing room... eerrr) Then i have to change it again. I wanna be the unique looking character, i dont wanna be in the "crowd".

(wow talk about loser talk...)

Voodoochild
Jul 20, 2003, 05:29 PM
No can't say that i have seen my twin yet, But you never know.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

FluxGryphon
Jul 20, 2003, 05:59 PM
I met my little sister once during a Challenge Mode Night. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif We danced mayhem in the lobby. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

VM has a HUcast named Kyian Tyn who is the Papa of my HUcast Kyrius Tyn. Well, when VM remade Kyian, he picked the exact same skin as Kyrius without even knowing it. We ended up playing the two in C-mode together and freaked out our team...synchornized HUcast Tyn family attack! Yaaaaaaahr! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kyrius is small and lanky (pencil legs!), while Kyian is tall and somewhat lanky. Kyrius has the beaky, triangle head while Kyian has the horn-head. Not twins, but you can tell they're family. lol

Solidus_Snake
Jul 20, 2003, 06:17 PM
I made a mainstream Sephiroth once and entered a lobby only to find 5 more at that moment. Oh well i needed to make a char where a J-sword actually kinda fit in. I have yet to see anyone with a RAcaseal that looks like mine or named like mine

Good Ol Demi level 134 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Getintothegame
Jul 20, 2003, 06:20 PM
Nonody would expect this, but I was in Antares 8-1 with my RAcast named Getinthegame, when all of the sudden, another RAcast named something like "Gethesamnthe" or something like that with the same costume and head (And nearly as giant as me) runs next to me. It was like the twilight zone...

tiltnkirby26
Jul 20, 2003, 06:54 PM
I was playing as my RAcaseal and a friend of a friend want to play with us so I said ok and that person also had a RAcaseal with the same head and color but a bit shorter

Raxxon_Ironis
Jul 20, 2003, 08:54 PM
On 2003-07-19 21:29, pballphan wrote:
Found a fomar with same name which was Black Mage exactly the same. Got scared. Fortunatly I was lvl 2 so I just made a different one.

Mwahaha ^_^ I love 8-bit...

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jul 21, 2003, 12:13 AM
The second day i was online i had people i had never seen before talking to me and saying stuff like, "Wow you leveled up since last time i saw you"
Apparantly, i had the same name and exact same proportions/face/hair as the person they knew
Someday this "twin" of mine and i will meet face to face.
In the meantime i find lots of people that either have the same name or look the same, but not both.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 21, 2003, 11:07 AM
On 2003-07-19 21:24, War_Child wrote:
I met someone with same costume/head/height named w@rchild. I was scared.

......... o_O
scary indeeed

rena-ko
Jul 21, 2003, 01:42 PM
3 times so far... each time everything but haircolour and name was the same...

Naglu
Jul 21, 2003, 01:56 PM
Iv met my double but I was playing as a different charecter at the time....

I was my Ranger and I met my Hunter's twin

LamerPanda
Jul 21, 2003, 01:57 PM
I've seen some that were sort of similar, but never quite the same.

My friend and I both made a double of someone once, but he signed off right when we both got back on, so he never saw it. Aw.

Logical2u
Jul 21, 2003, 05:16 PM
You guys know NIGHTINGALE, from Antares 8? He reminded me a whole lot like my character before I changed him back to my old design. Then he called me a 'Joe Camel Spokesman'. Dang uniform 3.