PDA

View Full Version : Twin Blaze

klepto
Jul 19, 2003, 11:28 PM
I would just like to say, that not only am I very fond of my flaming Q-Tip, but it's hands down the most useful weapon ive had so far. The Gifoie, I'm not gonna lie, it is awful as far as damage goes. (mine does like 110 to a bartle). But the ability to cast 3 gifoies and hit every enemy in the room at least once, all in one combo, is by far the most useful ive encountered. And all in all, once you get past the Gifoie effect, it is still a pretty good double saber type weapon. Decent ATP, decent ATA, and it gives you a nice mind boost to help power up the Gifoie. And on top of it all, it looks not only cool, but like a flaming Q-Tip. I mean, who doesnt want that. I once put out the flames at the ends (Im not sure how I did it). And I also dont know if anyone noticed, but the Twin Blaze drains HP much like the Soul Eater does, a little every couple of steps only when you're moving, not standing still. I vote the Twin Blaze, as the weapon of the year. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: It also looks great used in conjunction with the Flame Garment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: klepto on 2003-07-19 21:29 ]</font>

RaVenous_Monk
Jul 20, 2003, 11:28 AM
poo i want one where did you get it

PlatypusMaximus
Jul 20, 2003, 02:18 PM
It also looks kinda funky with the Aura Field...

xanoki
Jul 20, 2003, 02:20 PM
err, try a burning q-tip, while wairing the flame garment.

Super Saiyajin!!!