PDA

View Full Version : MOST forbidble enemy

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 20, 2003, 06:22 AM
Imagine these enemy types.
Which one would intimidate you most:

dropslash
Jul 20, 2003, 07:48 AM
If an Indi Belra could freeze you like a Crimson Assassin can... with it's flying arm attack...

yeah, needless to say, it'd be cutting down hunters left and right.

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 20, 2003, 07:50 AM
yeah but imagine a gibbles sporting megid, rabarta, rafoie and a teleport move on top of its strenghth!

HavoctheForce
Jul 20, 2003, 07:53 AM
yeah that would be terrible but i really hate getting froze that is my main reason for being killed on ultimate.

ginko990
Jul 20, 2003, 11:11 AM
the belra assassin one, thatd be lethal.

OniTatsujin
Jul 20, 2003, 11:37 AM
id have to say inditorr, a megid spitting,arm shooting, lots of health, great defensive, massive monster..that thing would be like a boss...

but how about a IndiAssassinTorr??? lots of HP, freezes, shoots megid, strong melee attacks, shoots its clawed arms, it'll be a great enemy, Freeze, then shoot megid, then u die, or freeze, shoots arm, then shoots megid..itll be like making fun of you...

Nerd
Jul 20, 2003, 01:12 PM
Inditorr would be freaky, combining both creatures' mega-punch ability with machine-gun (high level) megid..

Mixfortune
Jul 20, 2003, 02:32 PM
Inditorr, rapid fire megid. Although a Granindi/Indi Sorceror would be difficult, with rapid fire Megid/Grants/Uber Resta, and paralysis up close, or maybe just another Megid. Put a few of those in the same room...

EDIT- And teleporting... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-07-20 12:35 ]</font>

Solidus_Snake
Jul 20, 2003, 02:46 PM
Hmmm how bout combining bosses. Olga Falz lol. Those little spike things with freeze, the Heaven punisher like attack, soul stealing. Sounds like fun. As well as combined HP. But for rare monsters, I have never seen a hildetorr so i wouldnt know. And Indisorcerer would be outrageous

Kometsky
Jul 20, 2003, 03:12 PM
I wonder what Inditorr would drop... after U killed it in about 10mins... monomate x1

Nai_Calus
Jul 20, 2003, 03:26 PM
Forget -that- stuff, what would suck is a cross between a Mil Lily, a Delbiter and a Bulk, with a little Deldepth in there for additional hell. Megid, freezing, running you over, stomping you, lowering you to 1 HP... Oh yeah. XD And it should also have a Delsaber's blocking abilities. And a Sinow Zele's camoflauge and ability to disarm you. ...I want to fight something like that, that would be -cool-.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian-KunX on 2003-07-20 13:27 ]</font>

dropslash
Jul 20, 2003, 06:35 PM
If by "cool" you mean "masochistic".

How about an Indinest. An Indi Belra that every time it shoots it's arm, the arm stays on screen, swarms around you, and has absurdly high ATA while still capable of all the status effect abilities.

lain2k3
Jul 20, 2003, 10:10 PM
What about a morfnest?

like, a monest , only it spits out morfos instead of mosquitoes.

bad stuff there man

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jul 21, 2003, 12:06 AM
OMG! those ob assassins would be like regular lillies, but they'd be able to slooooooooowly move towards you!! Be afraid!

Mixfortune
Jul 21, 2003, 12:11 AM
A Dark Gunner that never becomes vulnerable, and has 100 resists except for 99 EDK, and shoots level 50 Ramegid and Ragrants, and splits into more of the same when hit with the first, second, or third part of a combo, or gets hit with a technique, and gives 1 exp, and drops Marksman/Arm--

Nai_Calus
Jul 21, 2003, 12:26 AM
A L200 FOnewearl with L30 Megid. >P

The worst monster would be an invincible Elly. She'd come join your party, monsters wouldn't be able to touch her, and she'd talk. Constantly. Endlessly. Getting in the way of your actually being able to do things like fight. Driving you insane with endless chatter about how cute anything even remotely mechanical within a 10-mile radius was. Telling you things you either already knew or didn't care about knowing in the first place. And you wouldn't be able to get rid of her, either! Nor would you be able to use her as a meat shield, because enemies would ignore her and attack you. XD

Nerd
Jul 21, 2003, 12:42 AM
I thought of this one for my fanfic but this is such a perfect topic ill post it here

a Del-Rider

its a Delbiter with an Ill Gill mounted on it. Combine all the ferocity of a delbiter with an Ill Gill astride attacking independently in all directions with its scythe, then when the delbiter perishes the Ill Gill lives on to cause more mayhem!

Mixfortune
Jul 21, 2003, 02:40 AM
Ill Gills have a scythe...so can they attack multiple people at the same time ala partisans?

Garanz2
Jul 21, 2003, 03:42 AM
Zol rappy would own with rapid megid. I can see it now...

here Rappy Rappy...
HERE Rappy Rappy...
Nobody's gonna kill you...
Hey? What you doing now?
*BANG!*
Arrgh! *gurgle gurgle* *twitch*

(Rappy then faces camera and promotes the latest brand of root beer)

Mixfortune
Jul 21, 2003, 04:03 AM
An enemy that shoots high level Megid 360 degrees at the same time... Mmmmm, ever expanding ring of megid.

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 21, 2003, 10:45 AM
Imagine an enemy that was a ball of megid?
Just moving into it would kill you!

Malkavian
Jul 21, 2003, 11:01 AM
GO! Zol Rappy GO! Spitting razonde rabarta rafoie grants megid lv 30 randomly O_o Who could expect that from a tiny cute bird?

Mixfortune
Jul 21, 2003, 01:52 PM
I would after the first time.