PDA

View Full Version : GC: Lets Play

Lee_PSo
Jul 20, 2003, 08:27 AM
Hey everyone,

I would like to meet new people, but i don't know where the ones I'm looking for go. Most of the people I meet are depress. Hmm...anyways, I would like to meet people that like to rp or go adventure and chat once and a while. Note that I do not have a keyboard for Gamecube yet. Why? Due to college and the lack of green paper, I can't afford much. If anyone is interested -please let it be a female LOL-, let me know and we'll try to set up a place to meet. Take it easy everyone.

Li

Lumra
Jul 20, 2003, 03:35 PM
Lol sure ill meet ya and im a girl XDXD Just got online 2 days ago,and its my first time there lol,
XDXD
aaarrrg not on now,since my brother playing online right now lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lumra on 2003-07-20 13:57 ]</font>

Lumra
Jul 20, 2003, 03:36 PM
Oh ya i don't have a keyboard either LOL

Tenton
Jul 20, 2003, 03:52 PM
well...if u r on GC i can play with u

But i dont play a lot at week days, cause i m so very very buzy during the week day(try to put work, university, date all in one day^.^)

Lee_PSo
Jul 20, 2003, 09:31 PM
Sweet. Okay lets all set up a time on a wednesday night or something. Cause tomorrow it's job and orientation. I won't be home until 9-10pm CT. Tuesday I got work and fixing 3 friggen computer tomorrow, but hey i'm getting paid. Sweet huh? I might be late on tuesday if we do it on tuesday. Anywas we'll have to make it a night thing. Let me know when okay Lumra and Tenton? Oh btw, what are you guys levels? I have a 106,66,24,26. Feel free to read my profile on what classes they are. see you then.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lee_PSo on 2003-07-20 19:45 ]</font>

Lee_PSo
Jul 20, 2003, 09:38 PM
P.s

Tenton = A university huh? major?
Lumra = LOL sweet now i won't feel to bad when there is a delay in our typing.

Tenton
Jul 21, 2003, 08:19 PM
On 2003-07-20 19:38, Lee_PSo wrote:
P.s

Tenton = A university huh? major?

....well it get nothing to do with pso right?? but since u ask, my major is ECON.

Metalmonster
Aug 8, 2003, 07:29 AM
sure i play in the evenings and at weekends though

Lee_PSo
Aug 9, 2003, 11:15 PM
as of now its 11pm Central. And getting online now. I'll be at Dende block 5. Team Skyline character Li lv 110

Lee_PSo
Sep 7, 2003, 07:59 PM
I'm bored. I started a new character and it was really fun playing normal mode again and being able to lv up to lv20 in one whole day. I got really tired of playing my lv116 character cuz i only lv up every 2 games or so. Its really getting boring. Also i would like to play with other people, once again, instead of hanging out with the clan who would use a lv200 mag with a lv8 chara. I know i know it's their own character and they can do what they want, but i'm looking for legal chara. People who enjoy workin up the ladder to gain power. well anyways i'll be geting on in an hour and going to hang out at Deneb block 1 lobby 1. Also i would like to do a non stop Forest 1 to Ruin 3. We will take breaks between each stage if you want. So come on lets have fun and play F1-R3. Hopefully with a full team. I'll be playing as Jun. Hope to see you there.

Lee_PSo
Sep 8, 2003, 07:35 PM
grrr....connection was bad last night. Goin to try again tonight. Same ship. Let me know if you are interested cause i won't usually get on if there is no reply from this post.

pso14789
Sep 10, 2003, 02:09 PM
Sure, I'll join you. But first I have to do my homework.