St_Botchua
Jul 20, 2003, 02:09 PM
best boss as in the coolest, favorite to fight

Godfather
Jul 20, 2003, 02:17 PM
olga

satoshi1
Jul 20, 2003, 02:39 PM
Gal Griffon all the way! He is how a boss is supposed to be. Hard, yet not impossible. I like how he flies across the arena, plus he's got some cool music to accompany him.

jediknight007
Jul 20, 2003, 02:41 PM
Dark Falz because he's the boss of Ruins, my favourite level but also because he made me realise how crap I was and needed levelling up. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I also love fighting Del Rol Le and Vol Opt but only because I like listening to the music! And yes, I know it's in Options as well...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-07-20 12:41 ]</font>

Para
Jul 20, 2003, 02:58 PM
falz form 3 sounds like you are fighting a god.
de rol le's music is just imtimitating like a raging beast..
vol opt's music reminds me of playing whack a mole XD
but also reminds me of a virus causing corruption.
gal gryphon reminds me of some kind of flying animal descending and attacking

FinalHell
Jul 20, 2003, 03:41 PM
Olga cause he's just... Olga.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Voodoochild
Jul 20, 2003, 05:46 PM
Dark Falz he is the boss, and i kick his butt http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Solidus_Snake
Jul 20, 2003, 06:20 PM
gal gryphons music sounds like it was ripped off of pokemon. Its also like a frickin pikachu on crack with all that lightning bullcrap. To me this boss is harder than Olga flow. Never killed this boss in 2 minutes like i did with olga

Bad_Dreams99
Jul 20, 2003, 06:41 PM
Olga flow!!!!! He's got the best music in the game, and he uses tonnes of different weapons and attacks. He is my all time favorite boss to fight... ever.

Kenshin008
Jul 20, 2003, 10:05 PM
I don't get this thread, of course almost everyone is going to say Olga or Falz because they are the biggest bosses in the game. Also they are the favorite to fight because they are the Last Bosses. IMO I like Flaz because I like the whole RRR story and such.

Also I like fighting all the forms.

The third form is a bit unfair but I still always win, but still.......

RavenTW
Jul 21, 2003, 10:30 AM
I will go into Very Hard F1-DF after they're almost done just so I can slag DF's poor butt without the long wait of trekking through the Ruins (sometimes I'll go through them though), so yeah, DF's my fav.

Malkavian
Jul 21, 2003, 10:55 AM
Gal gryphon is cool.
I never liked Olga Flow. I think the battle there is bad designed. I always get bored. The elevator part is just shooot without much more to do or dodge. And once down again shoot from safe distance until Olga dies. Dark Falz is a lot more fun.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 21, 2003, 10:57 AM
Dark Falz gets my vote

Reece
Jul 21, 2003, 12:03 PM
Vol Opt is the best! I love that thing. Falz is also fun. It feels so good when you hit him. He makes that noise and turns Red, I dunno it's just fun. But I would have to say Vol Opt is the best.

Kenshin008
Jul 21, 2003, 06:35 PM
Heh that is funny because Vol opt is my least favorite boss.

I hate him always paralizing me! AGRHRHRRHRHHH (I don't know what that was trust me it happens)

Anyway of course I like Flaz but I also like the dragon in THE FOREST. He is way easy and gives alot of EXP for mme YAYAYAYAY!

Logical2u
Jul 21, 2003, 06:53 PM
OLGA FLOW. How can hate a GIANT Chaos Bringer turned Del Saber? Who drops rocks on you, has a cool giant scape doll, walks, steps on ya, can kill you in one hit, turn all glowing and stuff, and TURN YOU INTO FLOWEN!!!!

Arutha
Jul 21, 2003, 10:55 PM
falz form 3 sounds like you are fighting a god.

Dark Falz is a god, kinda. Read Rico's messages and you get the complete story about him.

I like Olga Flow cuz hes gots his own mags of evilness and can turn you into flowen.

I also like Dark Falz cuz hes just cool w/his little blenders of death and wen u look at him on the map on the 1st form(the dragon head thingies) he takes up like half the map and on the form after that he moves so fast its like matrix-y

MOTOROLA
Jul 21, 2003, 11:13 PM
hm..id have to go with falz, just because it can be so hard, frusteraing in challenging in c9, and olga cant be hard in c9 (because it isn't IN cmode period).

Zolpner
Jul 21, 2003, 11:35 PM
Olga because my first fight with him lasted ages http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2003-07-21 21:36 ]</font>

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 22, 2003, 12:11 AM
The sil dragon no dought. it is the coolest looking and it is way to easy for it exp.

ryomakuriyami
Jul 22, 2003, 01:05 AM
I like Vol Opt. His paralyze-y first form is annoying, but the second form is fun to fight and has cool music, at least in my opinion.

Skankhair
Jul 22, 2003, 01:57 AM
I like the Dragon because it's easy EXP.

I like Falz because of the buildup through the RRR messeges.

But I voted for Olga Flow. He's just the coolest. Very well designed, big as hell, imtimidating and fun to fight.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jul 22, 2003, 02:08 AM
Gal Gryphon all the way! coolest arena plus the coolest music makes for an amazing battle.

Toruxxx
Jul 22, 2003, 06:20 AM
yeah damn right olga flow hes the coolest

Yosho
Jul 22, 2003, 09:25 AM
Olga is a good fight but I like Gol Dragon too.

AndyPandy
Jul 22, 2003, 09:32 AM
Olga Flow is prolly one of the coolest bosses ive ever fought in any game.

Solidus_Snake
Jul 22, 2003, 11:23 AM
I remember when i first fought Falz on hard mode. Pretty damn hard. But when i first fought olga for the first time on V-Hard.......OOOOO DAMN! But now that i fight him in ultimate...........WEAK. Only one thing of his gets me and thats his HP attack

_brainchild
Jul 22, 2003, 04:19 PM
I live for the boss fights. My favorite bosses are the ones that are the most involving.

I like a fight that has me on the edge of my seat. Meaning I don't want a whole lot of time where I just have to wait for the boss before I can get back in some action. So Dark Falz's attack where he "Steals your soul" annoys the hell out of me, because I have to stand there taking hits until I can go offensive again. When Olga Flow does something like that, at least I still need to run in hopes of avoiding some damage, plus the first time it happened I was kind of awe struck, being Flowen and all. So for these two there's just too much wait time.

I love the fight with the Gal Griffon. You're constantly on the move while trying to find an oppening to deal some damage. His attacks are difficult to avoid at times, but not impossible. Especially when he's galloping around.
*firing at the Griffon and realizes he's coming right at me* "Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP, CRAP, *STOMP* ...DAMMIT!"

By the way, when you're online and Dark Falz does that attack I mentioned above, is it just common decency to NOT attack Falz at this time? My Resta just can't keep up when I've got three other people going all out on my lifebar with Mechguns and Techniques. >P